Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kurttie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 6, 2007, 10:18 AM
    Electric heating to gas heating conversion
    Hi All,

I am new to the site and wanted to know if anyone could assist me with a general quote for electric heating to gas heating conversion on one floor of a three story apartment building. Here are the specifics:

1000 square foot area;
    8 rooms;
    6 electric baseboards.

Thanks.

Kurttie
    juggallojed Posts: 165, Reputation: 10

Mar 7, 2007, 07:30 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurttie
    Hi All,

I am new to the site and wanted to know if anyone could assist me with a general quote for electric heating to gas heating conversion on one floor of a three story apartment building. Here are the specifics:

1000 square foot area;
    8 rooms;
    6 electric baseboards.

Thanks.

Kurttie
    In reality that's an eyes on request,

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Heating element Kenmore 70 series electric dryer [ 6 Answers ]

When I start the dryer the heating element gets hot for about 5 seconds then blows a fuse. The dryer will still cycle, but never get hot again. I replaced the fuses and no luck. When I took the plate off I can see that it is getting hot. There are 5 coils and it appears that the top 3 coils are...

GE Profile Harmony Electric Dryer stops heating [ 2 Answers ]

I have a GE Profile Harmony electric dryer that is not working correctly since moving into a new house. Basically, it will work for a couple of loads, then will no longer get hot or blow air out of the vent. I have checked that the 220 is still working when it stops heating so that is not the...

Air/Heating Unit (Electric) Suddenly stopped working [ 5 Answers ]

Hello In July we replaced the motor and the relay switch on the unit outside the house. The unit had been running fine. Sept. 14 it was a little muggy in the house so I turned the thermostat down to 72 to kick the air on. Nothing happened all I heard was a "click" which would normally start the...

View more questions Search