Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lifeanhappy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 11, 2012, 09:57 PM
    Itchy small bumps on skin
    I have had red itchy bumps almost every yr. for at least the last 5 yrs. And any season , I seen a Dr. a few times, he gave me a topical suave to put on them, buit no diagnos on what it is , he said maybe an alergy and he had me take Benedryl , it takes like weeks and I get new ones each day when they start. And ice is a help with the itching ,their mainly on my arms and legs. Oh and after they heal up they leave a scar like , I can tell where they were for along time.. Help!!

Check out some similar questions!

Small itchy bumps on hands [ 1 Answers ]

I have been to the doctor about this today and she didn't know what is was so was wonderring if anyone could help me. I noticed a small non itchy bump on the back of my leg 4 days ago and thought nothing of it. Yesterday I noticed that I now have about 20 of these bumps in the same place (just...

Itchy small bumps on skin? [ 2 Answers ]

I have a lot of small itchy bumps on my back, and a few on my sholders. All seem to be raised a little and several are a little pink. Some are in groups and some are by themselves. They itch a great deal, but do not look like pre-cancer sores like I have seen on the internet. The itch most of...

Itchy, irritated skin and a few small bumps entrance to vagina [ 4 Answers ]

I am hoping someone can help me. I am making a Dr. appointment tomorrow to get checked out, but was checking to see if anyone would know what this is? I have painful and itchy-feeling urination, but the rest of the time I just itch like crazy all over the genital area with two bumps on the...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.