Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    loneboy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 11, 2012, 07:21 PM
    Girl problems
    There is this girl who I'm in love with but she has a boyfriend and I'm just thinking about her everyday... the worst part is I met her in school and she doesn't know me. So then I added her on Facebook and told her I loved her... then she blocked me... every one just let go I'm 14 your too young to love... plz anyone help me with this problem
    Turtle143 Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Aug 11, 2012, 08:04 PM
    Ok well maybe you should have told her at school that you loved her even though she has a boyfriend but I see your problem OK well try going up to her and talk to her introduce yourself unless she already knows if you are the one who added her... try to become friends with her then when you are ready tell her that it was you who sent her that message and she might handle it well.If you are in a situation where it is unlikely you will become friends with her then just go up to her tell her then tell her it was you try aplogzing for telling her that straight forward. And no one is too young to love so ignore them because sooner or later they will fall in love with someone at that age don't worry I'm the same age as you and I fell in love with someone and I hope everything works out between you and her if anything reply to me and explain me the situation so specific I hoped I help :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Girl Problems [ 6 Answers ]

Im 13 and in seventh grade and this guy that I kind of liked just asked me to be his girlfriend. He's in eighth grade but there is no age difference yet because he is young for eighth grade. We have know each other all year and at class night he kept calling me "cute" and "nice" and carrying me and...

Girl problems. What do I do? [ 3 Answers ]

I'm 17 years old. I'm small and overweight but still kind of muscular. I've known this girl for years but only recently began to like her since we became better friends. We share a lot in common and are both mad into music. I'm in a lot of her classes in school and we get on great and have a laugh...

Problems with a girl [ 5 Answers ]

I've told this girl lets call her kristen I want to hang out and she said she wants to but now I kind of like this other girl named sarah but I'm kind of fat and I don't want to give up this girl to go after another when I don't know how she feels about me. Sarah has seen me and tells me she...

Girl problems [ 3 Answers ]

So I have been talking to this girl for a couple months. We both go to the same high school so we see each other everyday. I thought things were going good. We ate lunch together and she even offered me her phone number. We hung out a lot and it was allways fun. I told her that I liked her and she...

Girl problems. [ 4 Answers ]

I need some advice. I met a girl about two months ago. We both are from the same area and both moved to Miami. At first it was kind of a playful relationship. We would hug and have gentle exchanges, but it was more flirting than anything. About two weeks ago we started getting much more...

View more questions Search