Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tinkuanku Posts: 0, Reputation: 1

Aug 11, 2012, 06:04 PM
    Neighbou's grabbed our land and now molesting my sister's to put pressure on us.
    We are living in chattisgarh in india ,I have I elder brother and 3 sisters, My father have family business, when we came here, we came to know about our neighbour deals in properity.they told my father that there is a land in durg city which is selling cheap, we both can buy it. My father became agree and purchased the land together with our neighbour. My father spent almost all his money for the land After some year the price of land increased and our neigour used a trick,he made a duplicate paper of land and tried to sell it.when we came to know this we talked them,but the started fighing with ust. We went to police and did a FIR. For last 3 years this case is in court. Slowly the started threating us to take away the matter from court. So many time there happened some fight and dispute between my elder brother and my neighbour. My elder brother was brave and had some friend circle, so at starting they helped us. 2 years ago my elder brother got married, so later he opened his shop in dhamtri, a nearby place from my home.one day elder son of my neighbour went to my brother’s shop with his friends. He asked to leave the land and started fighting with him,he was alone so they all beat him badly, he became injured seriously later he got paralised in one hand and leg. We reported this police and police arrested neighbour’sson.after some day he got bail and came from jail.after sometime we did a pooja in our home for pleasing god.and coinidently after 2 days eldest son of my neighbour got died in road accident. My neighbour thought that we did a black magic to kill them, they came to home and abused us and threatened us to kill. Later they also complained to police that we were behind in road accident of his son. So from last 1 years they became very furious and hostile. Even they tried to occupy our shop and some little agricultre land which we had purchased recently but they did not success, They tried to harm us many thing but when nothing worked they approached a person. There was a man who has criminal background and people also afraid from him. For last 2 years he was after my younger sister at starting he wanted to marry with her but she didn’t wanted. Slowly he started teasing her by touching her on the way.so she complained to us,we went to talked him and warned but was no result. Later we asked her not to go alone and use a safer way where they guys could not meet her,and slowly everything became normal. Some months ago we did marriage of our elder sister, but her husband frequently asked her to get more money from home as a dowry.so she was unhappy there, we asked her to come home for some days. And here my neighbour asked the same guy to tease again my family persons and probably gave money to them. 5-6 months ago at time of holi my younger sister went market with elder sister. Then they went to a place to buy chicken.it was some outside of market where there are some shops of meat and wine.when they were buying chicken the same guy reached there with his friends.he started touching my younger sister,my elder sister protested and abused them. He left my younger sister and caught my elder sister he slapped her and pulled off her saari, they tored her blouse.she shouted for help but no one dared to help her. He teased her and then pushed her to ground roughly,she got injured.later he went off from there. We went to police but they just wrote our complain.when nothing happed we met to MLA (member of assemebly)many times.he asked police to act. Police arrested the guy and some of his friends, but when police asked for any evidence, no one was agree to become a witness,so same day police left him. He got angry and threaten to take revenge. 15 days ago when my younger sister was returning from market, they caught her and did same thing to her, which I already told to you. She anyhow ran from there and reached home almost nude. Some people even saw here. And next day he did much worst thing. They went to a male tailor shop and hanged her torn bra in the shop, so that people came to know what they did to my sister. After that I approached to my friends but they are also afraid to come forward because they also have their family. Other neighbours also making some excuses. We went to police but this time they misbehaved with us. For police it is matter of personal dispute and hostility. Again we went to same MLA, but atfirst he did not meet us and later he did not help us and asked to resolve the matter by talking with my neighbours with the help of local police.
    Now if I approach to media, everyone will know this,and there will be a problem for marry of two sisters and it will also create problem to my elder sister house, who is married.And the guys are dangerous. They have some connections with big crimnals. For them killing and kidnapping is not a big thing. If we stay there and the guy and his friends goes to jail, so their friends can harm or can take revenge from my family members. And as I know, there will be no one come forward to become a witness a court. If I give up the lands, we will lost everything whatever we have. And there is no grantee that my neighbor will keep cool, as they think that we have killed their son .and it is also very difficult to make friendship and closeness with those guys .so I don’t know whom should I approach because a wrong decision can be more dangerous. So I don’t want to loose our property and want to keep safe from them, what is a safe possible solution
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Aug 11, 2012, 06:09 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tinkuanku View Post
    We are living in chattisgarh in india ,I have I elder brother and 3 sisters, . My father have family business, when we came here, we came to know about our neighbour deals in properity.they told my father that there is a land in durg city which is selling cheap, we both can buy it. My father became agree and purchased the land together with our neighbour. My father spent almost all his money for the land After some year the price of land increased and our neigour used a trick,he made a duplicate paper of land and tried to sell it.when we came to know this we talked them,but the started fighing with ust. We went to police and did a FIR. For last 3 years this case is in court. Slowly the started threating us to take away the matter from court. So many time there happened some fight and dispute between my elder brother and my neighbour. My elder brother was brave and had some friend circle, so at starting they helped us. 2 years ago my elder brother got married, so later he opened his shop in dhamtri, a nearby place from my home.one day elder son of my neighbour went to my brother’s shop with his friends. He asked to leave the land and started fighting with him,he was alone so they all beat him badly, he became injured seriously later he got paralised in one hand and leg. We reported this police and police arrested neighbour’sson.after some day he got bail and came from jail.after sometime we did a pooja in our home for pleasing god.and coinidently after 2 days eldest son of my neighbour got died in road accident. My neighbour thought that we did a black magic to kill them, they came to home and abused us and threatened us to kill. Later they also complained to police that we were behind in road accident of his son. So from last 1 years they became very furious and hostile. Even they tried to occupy our shop and some little agricultre land which we had purchased recently but they did not success, They tried to harm us many thing but when nothing worked they approached a person. There was a man who has criminal background and people also afraid from him. For last 2 years he was after my younger sister at starting he wanted to marry with her but she didn’t wanted. Slowly he started teasing her by touching her on the way.so she complained to us,we went to talked him and warned but was no result. Later we asked her not to go alone and use a safer way where they guys could not meet her,and slowly everything became normal. Some months ago we did marriage of our elder sister, but her husband frequently asked her to get more money from home as a dowry.so she was unhappy there, we asked her to come home for some days. And here my neighbour asked the same guy to tease again my family persons and probably gave money to them. 5-6 months ago at time of holi my younger sister went market with elder sister. Then they went to a place to buy chicken.it was some outside of market where there are some shops of meat and wine.when they were buying chicken the same guy reached there with his friends.he started touching my younger sister,my elder sister protested and abused them. He left my younger sister and caught my elder sister he slapped her and pulled off her saari, they tored her blouse.she shouted for help but no one dared to help her. he teased her and then pushed her to ground roughly,she got injured.later he went off from there. We went to police but they just wrote our complain.when nothing happed we met to MLA (member of assemebly)many times.he asked police to act. police arrested the guy and some of his friends, but when police asked for any evidence, no one was agree to become a witness,so same day police left him. He got angry and threaten to take revenge. 15 days ago when my younger sister was returning from market, they caught her and did same thing to her, which I already told to you. She anyhow ran from there and reached home almost nude. Some people even saw here. And next day he did much worst thing. They went to a male tailor shop and hanged her torn bra in the shop, so that people came to know what they did to my sister. After that I approached to my friends but they are also afraid to come forward because they also have their family. Other neighbours also making some excuses. We went to police but this time they misbehaved with us. For police it is matter of personal dispute and hostility. Again we went to same MLA, but atfirst he did not meet us and later he did not help us and asked to resolve the matter by talking with my neighbours with the help of local police.
    Now if I approach to media, everyone will know this,and there will be a problem for marry of two sisters and it will also create problem to my elder sister house, who is married.And the guys are dangerous. They have some connections with big crimnals. For them killing and kidnapping is not a big thing. If we stay there and the guy and his friends goes to jail, so their friends can harm or can take revenge from my family members. And as I know, there will be no one come forward to become a witness a court. If I give up the lands, we will lost everything whatever we have. And there is no grantee that my neighbor will keep cool, as they think that we have killed their son .and it is also very difficult to make friendship and closeness with those guys .so I don’t know whom should I approach because a wrong decision can be more dangerous. So I don’t want to loose our property and want to keep safe from them, what is a safe possible solution

Could you make this much shorter, only post the pertinent facts? This is impossible to understand.

The choice is contact and Police and hurt your sisters' chances at marrying OR stay silent and get killed?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

70x66 land if I don't pay the land taxes what's the worse can happen.sale.put len on my [ 7 Answers ]

bought apeice of land 70x66 in back taxes for 800.00 after the sale the town police took my wife to the town attorny and they told her she owed for a demaltion of a building on the grounds.3000.00 this was not mention at the sale buy the sherriff.if I don't pay this what's the worse can happen.can...

Grabbed by a bouncer [ 5 Answers ]

I was dancing {at a club}{lyrics removed} I was dancing on a seat a bouncer came and told me to get down which I did and I then started dancing on the floor I admit I did have a bit to drink and in a jokey way I jestured the words to the bouncer he then sprinted over anfd grabed both my arms and...

I can't put up with my parents' pressure [ 2 Answers ]

Hi people, So recently I just have a new boyfriend, the one I ever dreamed of. Hes great and I love him. But what's wrong with my parents. I don't get them. First when I didn't have a boyfriend 3-4 months ago, they said they're worried about me, that I need to start thinking about having a...

View more questions Search