Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tina2506 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 11, 2012, 03:43 PM
    My dad
    My dad past away on Monday the 6th aug I found him in his flat would he of known they I would find him and I hope he didn't go through a lot of pain I want him to no I'm looking after his meerkat statue and I'm missing him so much and I love him
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Aug 11, 2012, 03:46 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Tina2506 View Post
    My dad past away on Monday the 6th aug I found him in his flat would he of known they I would find him and I hope he didn't go through alot of pain I want him to no I'm looking after his meerkat statue and I'm missing him so much and I love him

No one knows if he went through a lot of pain. We can guess, but we don't know.

What are you asking? I don't know what you need to know, hope to find out.

I'm sorry - this is terribly, terribly recent and you must be hurting a lot.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 11, 2012, 03:51 PM
    We are sorry for your loss, I hasten not to say this, but here it is anyway, if you found him just sitting in a chair or laying on the floor most likely he did not feel anything and just quietly passed, perhaps a moment at the end but normally just go. If he was on the floor and it looks like he just fell to the floor most likey he was passed before he ever hit it.

Normally those suffering will make it to a phone and call for help.
    Tina2506 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 11, 2012, 04:09 PM
    My dad
    My dad had a heart attack on the 6th August I just wanted to no if he is watching me I'm trying to keep strong but I still can't believe his not hear any more can u tell him I'm missing him and tell him yeah I no he knows what I mean
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Aug 11, 2012, 04:16 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Tina2506 View Post
    My dad had a heart attack on the 6th August I just wanted to no if he is watching me I'm trying to keep strong but I still can't believe his not hear any more can u tell him I'm missing him and tell him yeah I no he knows what I mean

Tina, are you using two different names on AMHD?

Grief is hard - very hard. There are stages and going forward and going backward. I am so sorry you're going through this, I truly am.

Whether he sees you, is with you, hears you, that depends on your religious beliefs, your personal beliefs, his beliefs.

I don't know what you mean by "can u tell him I'm missing him." No one here knew your father, was close to your father, loved your father, has any means of contacting him.

You either believe YOU can contact him... or you don't. For your sake, I hope that's your belief, but I have no way of knowing.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 11, 2012, 04:51 PM
    It was not two user names, when they post using their mobile phones the post is not found by clicking on their user names, a mobile post does not show as a active post for them, until it is moved from mobile to a real category **a issue in my opinion since it is hard to find their other posts.

I just merged the posts and moved it
    Malieiah Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 18, 2012, 12:38 PM
    Sweetie I know how you feel. My dad passed 3 days before my 19th birthday, I am now 20. We watched him suffer in his own bed for a week straight. He refused to eat and he couldn't move.. we finally called the ambulance and they kept him in the hospital until he passed 3 months later. I was holding his hand when this accrued and I also got pregnant soon after and I had my baby 8 days before my dads birthday.. very hard.. but no I believe your father went peacefully and I believe in the after life and paranormal events so I know he knows your taking good care of his things and he knows how much you love and miss him

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My daughter is receiving dissability beniftis from dad. Dad owes arearages is the ss [ 3 Answers ]

My daughter has just starting receiving ss disability benefits off her father.. her father owes arearages. Does the dissability benefit she receives takes get deducted from what he owes.

How to show my dad as my newly immigated dad as my dependent for insurance purposes [ 1 Answers ]

How to show my dad who is new lawful immigrant and will get a green card as my dependent for health insurance and tax purposes

How to break the news to my 12 yr old son, that his dad isn't his biological dad. . [ 4 Answers ]

My 12 year old son, has no idea that his dad is not his biological dad. I need to find a way to sit him down and explain to him, I also need to find a way to talk to my other half about us telling our son. My other half wants to have no part in letting him know, as he says, "he doesn't need to...

My son has a dad and now the biological dad came out of da blue and wants a dna test? [ 5 Answers ]

When I was five months pregnant my sons dad abandoned me and started denying my son, I started dating someone else who didn't care that I was pregnant he still chose to love me and be with me, he even had a few words with the loser when I was eight months pregnant and needed things for the baby...

View more questions Search