Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    KERKONIAN Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 11, 2012, 02:01 PM
    How do I find what millivolt is to open the valve
    I have fireplace it has itt genral controls gas valve and pilet light want stay on replace the millivolt sensor .and still the pilet is not staying on

Check out some similar questions!

Can this old General Controls millivolt gas valve be replaced? [ 3 Answers ]

I have an old General Controls millivolt gas valve: Https://picasaweb.google.com/112652995081934659158/GardenHeating#5515080849589233618 The valve is starting to operate erratically (sometimes does not come on until I tap it). Can someone recommend a replacement? Thanks.

I have a mueller climatrol furnace and the gas valve won't open or stay open. [ 0 Answers ]

I have a mueller climatrol furnace in which the gas valve won't open or stay open. We think it is electrical problem. Back in the summer, my air went out and a friend did wiring to bypass so the air would work for time being. At that time, before the bypassing to get air to work, the heat...

Valve will not open [ 4 Answers ]

Opening a valve does not allow water to flow

What is an open valve faucet? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm thinking about installing an instant hot water dispenser in my kitchen. Before purchasing, I've read the installation instructions and it says that the unit will only work with an open valve faucet? How can I determine if my existing kitchen faucet is an open valve faucet?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.