Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shiv94 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Mar 6, 2007, 09:26 AM
    Pc games
    Well basically I have to make a game on the PC well I am not sure what software I could use
    U ma not an expert so preferably an easy software
    Thank you so much:)
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

Mar 6, 2007, 09:46 AM
    As far as I know there is no "easy" way to make a computer game from scratch, this is why they pay people to do it... but if you know a bit of programming c++ or v-basic are not terribly hard to learn from the book and can make a simple game with or without graphics.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pc Games [ 4 Answers ]

Hi! I know that if you buy PS2 games and you live in Europe they won't work, because Europe is PAL Colour and USA is NTSC. But is it the same with PC Games?

No more games. [ 71 Answers ]

Hello All, For the past 2 years I have been in a long distance relationship with a lovely lady whom I adored. At times our relationship was really tough despite all the wonderful moments that we had had togther. (It was tough because obviously we didn't get to see each other as much as we would...

Why the Games? [ 11 Answers ]

Why is it required to play bizarre social games with people in order to accomplish a relationship? Why is honesty and openness so actively shunned and even taboo? Is the trick to play the game until it becomes reaility?

Games [ 4 Answers ]

I'm trying to uninstall 3 games an they won't uninstall all together. When I cllick to remove the unintallsheild box come up help!

Games [ 10 Answers ]

My computer at my job has a block on games and music sites. But I could find only one site I could play games on. It's called 2000greetings.com. Are there any other sites like this one?

View more questions Search