Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    multari68 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 11, 2012, 10:35 AM
    Rash
    I have a rash in my arm pit from my deodorant, it's red and burns bad, what can I put on it?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 11, 2012, 10:42 AM
    A and D ointment would be my first choice.
    QUE_SAGE Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Aug 20, 2012, 06:34 AM
    Change deodorant, some people don't do well with certain deodorants. It is just an allergic reaction. If others are causing you problems, I would consult a doctor to find out what ingredient is bothering you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Rash [ 0 Answers ]

I woke up this morning with some type of rash or something on my stomach. It is red splotches with a purple mark in the center of each spot. I am now getting hives on my arms and legs along with dizzy spells. What could this be?

Rash. [ 4 Answers ]

I have a rash on my stomach and back all over and I don't know what it could be from. It itches a little but not much.Its more ugly then anything. How can I get rid of it soon??

Rash [ 3 Answers ]

Hello I was hoping that someone might be able to help me figure out why I have a rash on the back of my neck it looks like Poision Ivy so my boyfriend says I can't see it so I will have to take is word for it he also says that it is moving up the scalp, any idea what this might be and what caused...

View more questions Search