Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rebeccawon Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 11, 2012, 10:16 AM
    Spouse disability/spouse
    My husband is disabled--he receives SSI disability and also my daughter receives a check each month from his SSI. I do not receive anything---i heard the spouse can receive also but I opted to have my daughter get it. Now she will turn 18 and won't be going to college---can I get her portion as the spouse now?

Check out some similar questions!

US Citizen married filing separately, spouse lives outside US: does spouse need ITIN? [ 7 Answers ]

Hello. I am a US Citizen living in the US full time. My husband is German, living in Europe full time. We got married in the US in September 2006. My husband is applying for a green card but meanwhile cannot enter the US, due to immigration rules. Therefore we have not lived in the US together...

One spouse working - one on disability plus children [ 1 Answers ]

Can I claim my children if my spouse receives disability dependent income for them?

How does abused spouse still married due to health and lack of income leave spouse? [ 1 Answers ]

After counseling, police victim advocate and social workers, everyone says leave, but due to no recent physical abuse (tons of verbal, neglect, antagonistic mentally cruel treatment daily), and due to his income being included though we've lived separately for 2.5 years. I cannot qualify for...

Is CA state disability income taxable, if my spouse is still working? [ 1 Answers ]

I receive CA state disability income, my spouse still works. Will my disability income be taxed?

Being abandoned by spouse because my disability got worse [ 1 Answers ]

I was disabled when I meet my wife, I had a car, She always told me that if I would move up to New Jersey and anything happened, her fault my fault no bodies fault she would see to it that I was set up same as I was when she found me. While I was with her, her daughter got in trouble and needed a...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.