Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bharat1636 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 11, 2012, 09:49 AM
    I'am Looking for a movie in which a group of kids go on camping and they will fight a
    I'am Looking for a movie in which a group of kids where they go on camping and they come against sme company doing illegeal stuffs and they teamup with a man with lot of gadgets inorder to defeat the company... plz its really good movie help me guys

Check out some similar questions!

Older movie about a group of kids and a bunch of monsters on the loose. [ 1 Answers ]

There is a scene where the little fat kid is eating a twinky and he drops it in some water. Then some kind of swamp moster eats it. I think there is also a mummy, a vampire,and maybe a frankenstien.Each little boy runs into a different monster. And then they fight them all together. I think it...

Late 80's early 90's movie about a group of teens headed up a mountain to go camping. [ 2 Answers ]

The movie involves a couple of teens headed up a mountain to go camping or something like that. Then while headed up the mountain they have to cross a gap so the oldest boy climbs over and attaches a harness with some lines anchored to the rocks. Then one by one that have to pendulum swing over...

Kids movie - 4 young boys go away on a camping trip... [ 1 Answers ]

Movie that has 4 young boys go away on a camping trip, there is a scene were they talk about another friend that died... there's a scene with the 5 young boys signing at a talent show... this is a kids movie released in the 90s, I believe there was a part 2 of the movie also...

80s movie about a group of kids running away [ 2 Answers ]

This is very vague, but does anyone remember a movie from the early to mid 80s about a group of kids (maybe 5-7 of them), girls and boys, I think they rescue their dog from some sort of pound, maybe one of the kids has a basement type bedroom and they hide there and climb out the window. Towards...

A movie about a group of kids that go camping [ 1 Answers ]

Trying to remember the name of a movie that I believe came out in the early 90's. It was about I think 3 boys that go camping near a river. They are 3 close friends and I believe they stop by a cemetery to remember a friend that died of cancer. They also build a cable to ride across the river......

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.