Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cara-dee Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Mar 6, 2007, 09:08 AM
    Next step.
    I've been homeschooled all my life and I just finished high school last summer. I want to go on to college, but I don't have anything like a ged or a high school diploma. I am going to take my SAT but do I need anything else?
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Mar 6, 2007, 09:13 AM
    You should check with the admissions office at your perspective universities. They have dealt with similar situations before and can advise you.
    Tuscany Posts: 1,049, Reputation: 229
    Ultra Member

Mar 6, 2007, 09:15 AM
    Also check with home schooling organizations like LEAH (Loving Education At Home). They might be able to lead you in the correct direction. I believe that there is paperwork and testing that you must complete even though you were homeschooled... (you might have already completed it? )
    cara-dee Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Mar 6, 2007, 02:54 PM
    Thanks so much.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Step by step needed to become and operate as a Talent Agent [ 17 Answers ]

Hi, I am interested in operating a Talent agency of my own, and would appreciate any information on where to begin the process. I know I need to get licensed and a surety bond in the amount of $50,000 according to the new standards, but I need to know where to go to get the application for...

What Step is Next? [ 9 Answers ]

I was involved in an incident where the police were called by myself on my boyfriend. Charges were laid against him by the police not by myself. I truly believe tempers and emotions were too intense to have made proper decisions regarding both our actions. The next day I called the police and...

How to partition a hard drive step by step? [ 2 Answers ]

Downloaded a program and it formatted my hard drive. Have a 20 gig hard drive after it done this, it now reads 12 gig Can anybody help get the 20 gig back Need steps to clear this up, I don't know anything about hard drives. I'm running Xp Home on HP. Pavilion. Help

What should my next step be? [ 21 Answers ]

OK... long story I will do my best to keep short. My boyfriend (ex-boyfriend?) and I have been together for over 2 years. We had made plans for the future... marriage, house, etc. We lived together since last December. About 2 weeks ago he told me was having doubts about us. About a week...

Right step [ 6 Answers ]

Just like my Id my life is playing a part with me. I am 26 year old man at point 1 ( country ) who had been in long distance arrange marriage with G1 at point 2 ( country ) since last 2 years ( though we never slept with each other ) and we both are muslim as religious background. In 2 years we...

View more questions Search