Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jessie74 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 11, 2012, 08:04 AM
    Ask a obgyn
    "hi my daughter had her period twice in July 3,2012 and July 29,2012 but the second time it only lasted three days first day was brown and then light and then on the 2 of August she was spotting for two days she is frequently urinating.I did two pregnancy text and it came back negative but it's now aug 11 and no period what can I do can she still be pregnant and I found out she had unprotected sex I need help thank you

Check out some similar questions!

Ask a obgyn [ 0 Answers ]

I have one quick question. I am due June 10 2012 and didn't have a period! So according to the pregnancy wheel it was during the middle of September. But that is only for 28 day cycle women. According to my due date could I have still conceived only in September? Or could I have fallen pregnant in...

Ask a obgyn for free? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 28 and half weeks pregnant. This is my very first pregnancy.since last night I've been having this sharp pain in my groin on the left and though it varies its not going away. Changing posture makes it worse but when I walked around it was a bit better. Feels like a cramp is stuck there. I...

Ask an obgyn? [ 2 Answers ]

I have had a very bad itching problem down town the last two months on my outer labia, no discharge or smell... what can I do to make it stop.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.