Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AnnieLove Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 6, 2007, 09:04 AM
    What's a girl to do?

It all started when I met this guy last year, *George. He added me on myspace and I had never spoken to him at school before. The message he sent me said something like, " Hey you look familar have we ever hung out before". So after that we kepted talking, in a flirtious way but never got to talking in school because I was to shy. But we stopped talking after talking for about 3 weeks. I didn't think of him after words.
    Well a year later at school.
    He added me again on myspace.I thanked him for the add and I said we should hang out soon. We spoken in school finally so hanging out wouldn't be so awkward, we talked on the phone once for about 10 minutes, but mostly over aim and briefly in person. He filled out what is called a myspace survey. I posted it on a bullentin which is for all of your friends to see and it asks like <b>"Who you date me: yes or no and what do you think of looks" </b>
    He answered them all well.
    One of the questions was <b> Have you ever thoguht about kissing me:</b> his answer was "coursity killed the cat" and another question was would you like to spend alone time with me and he said back " yes, so we could get to know each other better".
    After that we finally hung out and we spoke like friends and we had our moments where we could have kissed but I never had the vballs to make a move. So we saw a movie and than I saw from the corner of my eyes he kept watching me sometimes and looking at my mouth or something like that.
    So we ended saying bye.

The next day we talked about hangiung out again.
    He spoke to my friend and thanked her for making me have the guts to say hi to him and if it wasn't for that we wouldn't be talking, which is what he said.

So I finally had the guts to tell him how I felt... I said.. I tihnk I'm starting to like you.

He said back something like how he realized he acted like he liked me but he shouldn't had done that because all he wanted was a friend and how he promised his heart to another girl and that another girl was waiting for him and how he couldn't choose between me and those other girls. Which I don't know I tihnk he did like me because he could have said I can't choose between those 2 girls. I don't know,

Anyway.

He lost the computer a and told me he would once and awhilke chicek his myspace at scchool or at a friends house. I tired to keep in touch and all got a was little talk.

And now its been 3 months sense we've said a word.

He always staring at me.
    Every time I saw him at the last peoriod of the day[i always have to walk around the school because I'm in joruanlism] and he's a helper for a teacher but anyway.. he always stares at me and sometimes smiles but it looks like the way hel ooked at me when we wwere ion the movies.

And last time he lloked at me yesterday I was walking outside to the bus and I saw him we were about 20 feet from each other and he looked back constantly at me..

And every time I think of him I fall deeper and deeper for him.

I'm not obsessed.
    What should I do?
    Why do I love him>
    Jiser Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 281
    Ultra Member

Mar 6, 2007, 09:26 AM
    I would say infatuation rather than love. If you like him go speak to him, take a chance. If you suffer rejection well then there's plenty more fishes. Each rejection will get easier and easier : ]

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

My girl [ 3 Answers ]

Well here goes, I've been with her for a while now and we've been through so many ups and downs, in the past, when we FIRSt started dating, I hate to say, I've cheated on her a lot, but I've changed and she knows I'm trying my best, I don't think she's gotten over it and I just really want to...

My Girl [ 2 Answers ]

This girl at my school and I have been going out since October, but we have no classes together, our lockers are at separate sides of the school, each time I try to talk to her I end up talking to her friends, and when her friends tell us to hug or at least hold hands she says no and says she's to...

To be a girl [ 4 Answers ]

I am a boy, 28 years old, I like to live like Girls, apparently. May you guide me step by step to convert into a girl?

Does this girl like me? [ 3 Answers ]

I know this girl that's in my english class last year. I had suspected of her liking me. One day after exams they let us go outside. On the way out there she ask me for a piggie back ride. I said no because this was my first real thought of this girl and I was being cautious. The next day my friend...

View more questions Search