Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jtheman50 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 11, 2012, 02:53 AM
    Value of photos
    All right I have two pictures they look to be photos I was told they were worth money . I have tried looking them up on internet couldn't find anything on them I found the artist but not the photos they are in large frame one is by a artist named richard greeves it is a sculpture of two indians one looks like he is stading up looking over the side of a cliff wher there are what looks to be either kids or just people and the other indian is looking the other dirrection looking down but he has something over him and holding what looks to be a shield and one of the kids or people is looking at him with his hands in prayer this sculpture is vary detailed and has a story of why he made it and also has his signiture and photo of the artist I'm looking for any information on this piece of art
    I also have another sculpture photo it is also in a large frame but it was mad by a different artist his name is george carlsons it also has a story why he decided to make the sculpture and also has signiture and photo of artist this sculpture photo is of two eagles flying in the sky and they are ither flying together or fighting I'm thinking fighting brcause they are going at each other with their claws they are actually grabing each other it also is vary detailed I would also appreciate any information on this photo
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Aug 11, 2012, 02:57 AM
    Have no idea what you are writing about. Send links to these photos if you want information.

What has your question got to do with 'itchy clear bumps on penis'
    jtheman50 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 11, 2012, 06:40 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tickle View Post
    Have no idea what you are writing about. Send links to these photos if you want information.

What has your question got to do with 'itchy clear bumps on penis'
    First off I'm new at this site don't know to work it yet and as far as the penis and photos they are two separate questions

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Photos [ 4 Answers ]

Why do the led lights stay on all the time on the in home unit

Where do I go for help (other then ask me) re photos [ 7 Answers ]

I am so technically challenged and I have major problems understand the photos. I Download then lose them... the ones I have I can't get on Facebook.. others I want to e-mail. Where would be the best place to get someone to help me... a computer service; Bring my computer to a store (it's a...

Do you know how many photos. [ 5 Answers ]

This is a math question, so continue reading and you'll see.. I am taking a picture of myself every 10 seconds.. my computer will do it automatically, which is great. I am wondering that if I do this for 8 hours, how many photos will my computer make? If you want, you can give me the...

View more questions Search