Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Parvati123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 10, 2012, 10:16 PM
    Hindu Christian marriage
    Dear all, I am a hindu girl from a renowned Hindu family. I am to marry a Christian boy as we ve been in love for past 6 yrs. His father insists the marriage be conducted in his church (syrian orthodox church) is it necessary to be converted to Christianity to do this church marriage? I am a very religious person myself cannot convert my faith. So is there any way I can marry in church without baptising to Christianity ?
    Plzzz help :(
    dwashbur Posts: 1,456, Reputation: 175
    Ultra Member

Aug 10, 2012, 11:32 PM
    I would think the leadership of his church would be the ones to ask about that.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Aug 11, 2012, 05:59 AM
    The questions you are asking are more directed towards his denomination than actual Christianity. The REAL issue is that according to the bible (not just his church) he should not even BE with a non Christian... especially in marriage.

Over time... one of you is going to compromise... and that is the issue with marrying into a different religion.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Indian protestant church for a christian &hindu marriage ceremony [ 2 Answers ]

A christian girl wants to marry a hindu boy in protestant church in india without conversion of the boy.Is this possible in any church in india?

Hindu christian marriage [ 0 Answers ]

I am a Hindu 27y/male. I'm in love with a christian(Roman Catholic) girl 25y. My parents are ready for our marriage.But her parents are not ready for the same. Now she is at her home like a home arrest. When she contacted me, she was ready to marry me at any cost.. Finally we think of register the...

I Am Hindu And She Is Christian [ 0 Answers ]

Hi friends, You must be knowing that intercaste marriages are like doing a crime in India.Many say that government has taken actions against it, but non is visual. We both love each other a lot but we are afraid about our families.I am totally confused how to convince both the families.Also she...

I am a hindu boy and I loving a hindu girl . My parents told OK for the marriage But [ 2 Answers ]

I am a hindu boy and I loving a hindu girl . My parents told OK for the marriage. But her mother not accepting our love marriage. How to convince her mother.How to solve this problem...

View more questions Search