Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Roobeered5519 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 10, 2012, 09:00 PM
    This movie I am looking for is from the 1950
    This movie I am looking for is from the 1950's or 1960's.It is a black n white movie and the scene is of a man and a little girl with black shoulder length curly hair running from a house ( the man is holding her hand) that is being pushed off it's foundation by black crystals coming up from the ground and the background noise is a very loud chirping sound .They are running to a car and he tells the little girl not to touch the *stones* because they will turn her into one of them. Any clues?
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Aug 11, 2012, 08:14 AM
    Sounds like The Monolith Monsters
    Roobeered5519 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 11, 2012, 06:50 PM
    That was it!! Thank you sooo much! I have looked for this movie for years and years!, Just call me happy! :)
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Aug 12, 2012, 08:07 AM
    You're very welcome.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Movie from 1950`s can't remember title [ 0 Answers ]

This movie was made maybe in the 40`s or 50`s. The scene I remember is, it's a war movie.mabe wwii. There is an american battle ship that ran aground not too far from shore. The ship was on fire and about to explode. All the sailors were leaving the ship one at a time and was walking in the...

1940-1950 comedy movie [ 3 Answers ]

I'm trying to find the title of a movie I saw as a youngster on television. I think it may have been from the 1940's or 1950's. I cannot remember any part of the title or actors. However, the plot was about a couple, every time she ate a banana, she became pregnant. It was a comedy. Her husband...

1950/60 horror movie [ 2 Answers ]

Hi,my sister was telling me about a movie she saw years ago about an american college student who was turned into a snake and at the end was given to a "freak show'. Students kept disappearing as the doctor couldn't get the experiment working properly. Apparently in the end the boys girlfriend went...

Looking to buy copy of an old 1950 movie [ 5 Answers ]

Is there available a copy vhs/dvd of an 1950 movie `The Next Voice You Hear` by William A. Wellman. The actors are James Whitmore and Nancy Davis.

A 1950 or 1960 movie [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking for a movie about a lady and boy on a farm.She goes to a dance and has a box lunch.:)

View more questions Search