Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Aug 24, 2012, 05:02 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck View Post
    In some nations, as I am now finding out, there is Protestant. they are all lumped together. So the person going may not know if they are Baptist or non demoniational or what
    Yes Chuck in Indonesia all protestant denominations are viewed alike for official purposes, They identify six religions; Islam, Protestantism, Catholicism, Hinduism, Buddhism and Confucianism. This doesn't stop them distinguishing themselves from each other

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What rituals to perform, when a Hindi girl marries a Christian boy? [ 1 Answers ]

When a Hindi girl gets married to a Christian boy and the girl is going to convert and her parents are happy with it. With having a church wedding, What are the religious responsibilities for the girls parents prior to the wedding, are the likes of our normal rituals such as hurdee still...

Christian Marrying Catholic; How should we raise our Children?. [ 18 Answers ]

Hello all, I recently attended my fiancee's Catholic church, my first time at a Catholic church; it was different from what I have been raised in. I have been raised in a Christian church all my life, where we strongly believe in a personal relationship with God, and where we don't pray to Mary or...

Can a christian girl have a catholic boyfriend? [ 13 Answers ]

I want to convert to a Christian but I have a Catholic boyfriend... I'd tell him to convert but then it'd be againt his family's beliefs.. is it possible for him to still be my boyfriend even though I'm Christian and he's Catholic?

Catholic and Christian Marriage [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I am Catholic and my fiancée is Protestant Christian. We plan to get married soon but we both agree that we want to give respect to each of our own beliefs. With this we agree that we have two weddings. The first one would be Catholic and with families only and the second one would be the...

My wife is a christian and I'm a roman catholic [ 62 Answers ]

We got married at her church and now she is suggesting for a baby girl to be baptised at her church but, I kind of want her to have her christining at my church? This religion thing between us didn't come to my mind at all when I married her. I truly love her but need some advice. I honeslty...

View more questions Search