Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    parrotmom Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 10, 2012, 06:24 PM
    Red parrot fish - live birth or lay eggs
    I have Red Parrot Fish, Two appear very frisky or aggressive.
    They are moving the gravel in such a way that there is two holes in the bottom of the tank, they appear to be kissing mouth to mouth, and following one another. I am finding it very difficult to get real information on these fish.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Aug 10, 2012, 06:34 PM
    Talk to the breeder that sold them to you.

On a side note, why is this question in the hobbies section? Is breeding a hobby, or do you care about the living creatures in your care?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Red parrot fish [ 1 Answers ]

My red parrot fish is biting other red parrot fish, what I can do? 4 red parrot fish are there, only one is biting all the others...

Parrot fish [ 0 Answers ]

I hv four parrot fish it`s just 15 days since I own a aquriam and one of my parrot fish has fungus its turned black I changed the water and added some yellow medicine but my other fishes are also getting fungus please guide how often do I clean my tank . The fishes are active now..

Blue liquid is necessary to add tank while parrot fish are breeding.. [ 0 Answers ]

Blue liquied is necessery to add tank while parrot fish are breeding..

Fish eggs in my drinking water [ 6 Answers ]

This weekend all my house faucets were running very slow. When I took off the aerators they were filled with small round orange yellow looking things about 1mm in size. Some have brown dots in the middle. They look like small fish eggs. We have city water and no plumbing work has been done. Can you...

View more questions Search