Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    GABALO Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Aug 10, 2012, 06:01 PM
    Is he with her or not?
    There's this guy I hooked up with on my last night when I was on exchange. I met him briefly a few weeks before we hooked up. I met him through mutual friends. All our mutual friends know that we hooked up.

It's been almost 6 weeks now and I don't have Facebook but I saw on my friend's Facebook page that he's just put that he's in a relationship with some girl but it says "Married".

I know that he is definitely not married to her. I also know that they don't even live in the same country and they've been close friends since high school (like 6 years ago).

Do you think this means they're together? He is a joker but you usually see those status updates b/w best friends (of the same sex) as a joke.

I just feel weird asking our mutual friends because I'm not even in the same country, so it's not like anything more is going to happen b/w us.

If I had known he was with someone I wouldn't have hooked up with him - I don't like being that 'girl'. I just want to know so I can learn from this experience and not hook up with unavailable guys if that's the case here.

Let me know your thoughts

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.