Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Helpmehhhh Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 10, 2012, 01:45 PM
    Choosing between two guys
    I feel rather stuck in my current situation, I have been dating a guy for over a year now and we have been fighting a lot lately almost every time we speak and he is going through some tough problems so I feel like it would be very bad timing to end the relationship now

However there is another guy who is completely aware that I have a boyfriend but has decided that he loves me, and tells me this often problem is I have some strong feelings towards him

I'm really not sure what to do here
    Lyss16 Posts: 53, Reputation: 2

Aug 10, 2012, 02:04 PM
    Ask him why are fighting all the time and get him to sit down and have a talk with him if he has problems like work, someone dying, money problem and others then if he replies a very good reason give himself hug and tell him everything is going to be okay, things will look up again they always do and if that works then you'll understand why and he'll try and stay calm as much as possible and ask him if you have any problems or issues you can ask me for help at all times and don't love another person if your in the relationship because if he finds or start getting curious he'll feel heartbroken and he'll get very jealous and the argument will start again and things will get worse between you two.
    Lyss16 Posts: 53, Reputation: 2

Aug 10, 2012, 02:12 PM
    Ask him why are fighting all the time and get him to sit down and have a talk with him if he has problems like work, someone dying, money problem and others then if he replies a very good reason give himself hug and tell him everything is going to be okay, things will look up again they always do and if that works then you'll understand why and he'll try and stay calm as much as possible and ask him if you have any problems or issues you can ask me for help at all times and don't love another person if your in the relationship because if he finds out or start getting curious he'll feel heartbroken and he'll get very jealous and the argument will start again and things will get worse between you two.
    _florida20 Posts: 12, Reputation: 2

Aug 10, 2012, 02:19 PM
    You just need to figure out which one you love and care for. As bad as it may sound, at the end of the day your priority is your own happiness first. May sound selfish but it's really not. Stick with the man that you see your future and happiness with :)
    ITstudent2006 Posts: 2,243, Reputation: 329
    Networking Expert

Aug 10, 2012, 02:54 PM
    Communication is key here. You have been fighting a lot with your current boyfriend? What about? What causes these fights?

Assuming he is an OK guy and doesn't physically fight with you, I say you owe it to yourself and him to talk with him. Figure out what's going on. Not necessarily to try and make it work with him but so you find out everything. Once everything is on the table, you will have a better idea of what's best for you at this point in your life. Maybe being single is the right choice. Maybe being with guy #2 is the right thing. You can't make an accurate judgement without knowing everything that's currently affecting you.

Others are right that in this point in your current relationship, your happiness is still your priority. Do things for yourself.

You owe it to your current boyfriend to at least communicate with him. However, you do not owe it to anyone to stay with someone if you're not happy. Regardless of the current situation with your boyfriend.

Good Luck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

It about about 2 black gay guys who were killed in ah park bye some white guys [ 0 Answers ]

What's this movie call about 2 black gay guys who were killed in ah park bye some white guys

Choosing Between Two Guys [ 4 Answers ]

All right, so I've been secretly dating a guy (person A), for a couple of months now and he is a really great, caring, and an honest person. But he has a friend (person B), whom I have been interested in, on and off, before I started dating A. I know that B was already interested in me, and when he...

View more questions Search