Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    colorblind Posts: 68, Reputation: 1

Aug 10, 2012, 11:26 AM
    Resume at 217 pounds?
    How do I start my work out and cardio exercise when I have already gained 217 pounds in my beer-full summer vacation? I think I fall into the OBESE category for my 5' 8" height and wake up ashamed of it everyday. Please suggest every possible thing.
    Gamed Posts: 269, Reputation: 29

Aug 18, 2012, 06:37 AM
    Try 1mi runs to start lay off the beer completely. With all that crap you need to detoxify so eat purely fruits and veggies for 7 days ZERO MEAT or do the fruit juice diet. Only drink fresh fruit juice for 5 days eat nothing.

After a month you should be feeling better so then you can make a excercide schedule. I want you to include weight training after first month.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 18, 2012, 08:01 AM
    You caused the problem, you solve it, stop drinking, stop junk foods, start waling every morning and evening, start a workout program

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Milo bought pounds of red apples and pounds of green apples to make applesauce. [ 4 Answers ]

How many pounds of apples did he buy in all?

Do I change the timing belt a 2nd time in a vehicle with 217,000 miles? [ 7 Answers ]

I have a 2004 Honda Pilot that has around 217,000 miles on it. I had the timing belt changed at around 120,000 miles. My dilemma is this... do I have the timing belt changed again? I don't want to spend the money to have it changed if the vehicle isn't going to last much longer anyway. I plan...

I need a best warehouse&logistics resume can anybody make a resume for me? [ 2 Answers ]

I have 2.8 years working experience as warehouse assistant (from 2005 to 2008) in ZYX company,Malaysia and from oct 2009 to till date I am working as warehouse supervisor in XYZ company,saudi arabia based on these details please make a resume for me

John Deere 217 lawn tractor won't start. [ 1 Answers ]

I was mowing the lawn when my John Deere 217 lawn tractor just quit. I tried starting it and it does turn over but it won't start. Any suggestions as to what could be wrong. Thanks

New resume [ 8 Answers ]

Hey I need to type up a new resume but I don't really have much experience & my resume is pretty blank.. but all the places I apply for ask for one, what else can I put on it other than experience?

View more questions Search