Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Hindyfast Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 10, 2012, 10:01 AM
    Mess
    Hey my mom complain that I don't help clean the house it's not that I mind cleaning it just that I like mess like some people they can't find stuff when their room is a mess I can't find stuff if my room is clean please help me what should I do
    C0bra_M3nace Posts: 1,296, Reputation: 223
    Ultra Member

Aug 10, 2012, 10:04 AM
    Learn to find stuff when your room is clean or face consequences. Your mother obviously doesn't like the mess so too bad.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Aug 10, 2012, 11:06 AM
    You live in your mom's house and she supports you.
    Clean your room. When you have your own place you can keep it as messy as you like.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What a mess [ 0 Answers ]

My questions are is it legal in Pennsylvania to cash a Certified check for 1st months rent and a Security Deposit before a Lease is presented, agreed too and then signed by all parties involved? The tenative Landlord has now prsented a Lease 3 weeks later whitch is not acceptable and Legally...

Mess [ 1 Answers ]

Another trivial question but would be great if I got some help... Does anyone have any tips on keeping a clean house that has dogs in it? I have four big dogs and I struggle to keep on top of the mess they create by... bringing things in from the yard, shedding, shaking their slobber up the TV and...

Such a mess right now. [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, first of all I'm glad to be part of such a great community here and hope to be able to help people out and also hope that they can help me out also. I have problems at the moment and I honestly don't know what to do, OK I'll start from the top. There's this girl I met who I've liked...

View more questions Search