Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jdsims13 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 6, 2007, 07:31 AM
    Online sales tracking
    I own a website that does e-commerce. On my site, I allow other websites to place banner adds. If someone leaves my site and hops onto another site and then purchases merchandise (as the result of first visiting my site), how can I track the sales for my commission portion? I thought there was a “follow me anywhere” ability so I could audit the trail leading to sales? Please help!
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Mar 6, 2007, 07:41 AM
    If I were you, I would require that advertisers allow you access to their own tracking system so that you can verify sales that came from your site.

... just my 1.5 cents worth...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tracking a cell [ 2 Answers ]

How can I track a person by their cell number

Tracking cookies [ 1 Answers ]

When I run adaware se,it always shows three tracking cookies,but it also shows in excess of 30 to 35 times for spywarenukerXT,I checked on Google for this but it was to deep for me,so asking for help explaining what spywarenukerXT is, & how to get rid of it once & for all! Also explain how I am...

Where can I find laminate sales online [ 3 Answers ]

I have this wonderful wooden bedroom chest which needs a laminate sheet on the top. I went to Home Depo and they told me they can only sell me something of their standard sizes and I would do the cutting myself. I would like to buy a laminate sheet that is already cut (once I provide the required...

Tracking internet use [ 11 Answers ]

Help! I would like to find out if it is possible to track the sites someone uses on the net even if they clear the history? I would like to track the sites my boyfriend is using on our home computer (against my wishes!) and wonder if there is a way I can do it. You can probably guess the types of...

View more questions Search