Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Wooly100 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Aug 9, 2012, 10:48 PM
    Pot is UA test
    If I have been a moderate smoker and haven't smoked for 45 days... what is the likelihood I will still get a positive UA test? Also based on your experience if they are doing an EtG test for alcohol are they also checking for mairjuana? The test only cost me $8... what can they possibly check for $8? Lab costs have to be expensive or is it just a matter of a test strip for pot? What do you think?
    DrBill100 Posts: 3,241, Reputation: 502
    Ultra Member

Aug 10, 2012, 05:25 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wooly100 View Post
    If I have been a moderate smoker and haven't smoked for 45 days... what is the likelihood I will still get a positive UA test? Also based on your experience if they are doing an Etg test for alcohol are they also checking for mairjuana? The test only cost me $8...what can they possibly check for $8? Lab costs have to be expensive or is it just a matter of a test strip for pot? what do you think?
    EtG testing detects only EtG.

Moderate cannabis smokers, up to 1-2 per week, would not have detectable cannabinoids in urine at 45 days.
    Wooly100 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Aug 10, 2012, 05:41 PM
    That being said... how long will it take to get my UA test back to the PO? I am sure it varies but is it same day or does it take a week or what?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Infrequent pot smoker- urine test [ 8 Answers ]

I am a very infrequent smoker, and the last time I smoked was the beginning of the month. It will be 4 weeks to my drug test. I will be taking a urine and a blood test. I am wondering if I will pass the test? The last time I smoked before that was the previous month. So in total I have smoked twice...

My pot level 67% in system when did I smoke pot last? [ 2 Answers ]

I smoked pot, and after about sixty days plus, my urine tested high, they said at 67%, I have NOT smoke during the sixty days plus, can the tch still be in my system or longer? I smoked pretty much everyday. Thank you

Will being around pot being smoked show up on hair falicole test? [ 5 Answers ]

I was just recently around a friend smoking marijuana but I did not smoke will it show up in a hair drug test?

Probation Violation Positive Pot Test -2nd DUI [ 3 Answers ]

I was charged in April on 2nd DUI within 5 yr in Florida. No drug charges, only DUI. The terms of my sentence was reduced to 30 days in treatment in lieu of 10 days jail. As well as no drinking or intoxidants while on probation (8 months) with random testing. I was a regular pot user, and tested...

Does secondary pot smoke affect hair folical test results [ 1 Answers ]

I currently rent a house with two other roommates who smoke pot big time. My question is will pot show up when I submit to a hair follicle test, due to breathing secondary smoke in the house? I stay in my room and have never felt any signs of feeling high. Would value any impute based on fact...

View more questions Search