Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Roncole Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 6, 2007, 06:49 AM
    Death and the cremated ashes
    How long does ittake from sremation to actually being given the deceased person ashes?
    Squiffy Posts: 499, Reputation: 84

Mar 6, 2007, 06:55 AM
    I got my baby daughters ashes about four hours after her funeral.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Human ashes [ 8 Answers ]

Hi there, My friend recently lost her partner and later he was cremated, his mother was still the 'next of kin', therefore she received the ashes. Then over a week later, the mother in law gave my friend half of the ashes to keep. The ashes look like gravel and not the powder that we expected....

Scattering my fathers ashes [ 2 Answers ]

My sister is in possession of my fathers ashes and I do not trust her to wait for me to scatter the ashes, she lives on the other side of the country. We are all equal heirs to his estate and she is in possession of my father. Is there anything legally that I can do to prevent her from scattering...

Father's ashes [ 1 Answers ]

My father died in April of 2006 and was cremated. He was married at the time to his wife of 12 years. She and my sister both expressed that he had told them that he wanted to be cremated and scattered at our family recreational property. His wife came to me after his death and asked permission...

Father's Ashes ! [ 1 Answers ]

I am a Minor, I am 15 years of age. My father passed away on July 3rd, 2003. My father, was cremated and my grandmother (his mother) has them. I supposed their must be some type of law for a mans own children to have a part of him, he is the man who raised me and my 19 year old brother. Please help...

View more questions Search