Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mhazan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 6, 2007, 04:49 AM
    Writing an operational manual for a travel sales company
    I am going to start a new depatrment within an existing travel company. I am responsible for starting the department from scratch. I need to know the best way to formulate an operations manual for the department so that all of the new hires can be on the same page.
    mhumes Posts: 9, Reputation: 2

Mar 6, 2007, 06:20 AM
    To begin you should start with an overview and/or mission statement for the department. The you can begin to create a progressive job methodology. So that as new hires become veterans, they are familiar with the beginning level procedure and can help you maintain the same type of level of learning for new hires that is outlined in the manual. Thus trying to keep all the new hires in tune with the department and on the same progress page.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Company Introduction Letter (B2B) for a HR services outsourcing company [ 10 Answers ]

How can I make a good company Introduction letter (B2B), for a HR outsourcing company? Please help me out with any free samples.

How do I sue a Canadian Company who does sales in the you.S. [ 1 Answers ]

A salesman came to our business which is in our home in Sunset Beach, NC. We signed up for the advertisement $650. We found out he lied to us and immediately within the hour he left we called the company in Greenfield Park, Canada. The owner said she would credit back our charge for the full...

Operator's Manual [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Montgomery Ward 12/38 Industrial Commercial riding mower. I despartely need an "owners Manual" Can you help me?

Automatic to Manual [ 2 Answers ]

Is it possiable to change my automatic 93 honda civic, which is automatic to a manual? And if so is it really hard to do so?

How good is the manual? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I'm looking for input what makes a good user manual for consumer electronic products. Have you bought any products and was impressed by the manual? If so, what was the brand? How about bad manuals? Thanks in advance for any feedback, Barbara

View more questions Search