A Poem
    Of friends I have a goodly share
    My old friends and my new
    I never have one to spare
    I need more like you
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Aug 9, 2012, 11:14 AM
    That is so sweet. Thank you for sharing.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Poem please... [ 0 Answers ]

My Boyfriends best mate has Cancer he's very close to him but doesn't get to see him much as he lives far. But he constently worries for his health and days as he's Cancer is terminal. I love my boyfriend very much and hate seeing him sad. So Dose anyone know an inspirational poam I could give to...

New poem. [ 2 Answers ]

I'm just sitting here, Letting it all go. As I tell myself: "I made it," "I'm alive, I know it," But I'm not though. There's a part of me that's gone, Never to return, Its everything I want, And yet I stay to watch it burn.

My new poem. [ 4 Answers ]

My letter to you. Death is a part of life, And memorys a part of living. Day to day strife, Taking, trading, and giving. When I go to sleep tonight, I'll see you standing there. You'll smile at me, Through tears and say:

My poem. [ 5 Answers ]

I am looking to finish this. I need one more line for the second stanza and a third stanza. I am looking for the second stanza to start with "We" and the third stanza to start with "You" but I will take any suggestions. Pleae help. When I think of you, I wonder how you’re doing When I hear...

Who is the author of a poem and what is the complete poem? [ 1 Answers ]

I remember part of a poem but cannot remember the author. The parts I somewhat remember are this: I have often wondered at the epitaph that was written for me, A boat with furled sail at rest in a harbor. In truth it pictures not my destination but my life. For love was offered me but I shrank...

View more questions Search