Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mintbaby Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 6, 2007, 03:58 AM
    How much does the Air Climber System cost?
    Anyone has already bought this product?
    How much is the total cost of the air climber system?
    I am international student and I am not sure what does "3 easy payments of $39.95" mean?
    Does it mean there are 3 ways of paying $39.95? Or I have to pay $ 39.95 three times?

I will be really appreciate if you can help me to find out the answer. Thank you.;)
    RubyPitbull Posts: 3,575, Reputation: 648
    Ultra Member

Mar 6, 2007, 10:44 AM
    Mintbaby, this is a relatively new product on the market and I can't find any reviews of it online yet. They do mean 3 payments of $39.95. So, you will be paying close to $120.00 in total. I don't know if that includes shipping or not.

Here are two links I found. One is the official website, the other is a website that reviews infomercial products, but as you will see, no one has reviewed the product yet.

AirClimber Fitness System

INFOMERCIAL RATINGS.COM - AIR CLIMBER REVIEWS

Good Luck!

P.S. I love my dog too! :)
    Mintbaby Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 6, 2007, 11:29 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by RubyPitbull
    Mintbaby, this is a relatively new product on the market and I can't find any reviews of it online yet. They do mean 3 payments of $39.95. So, you will be paying close to $120.00 in total. I don't know if that includes shipping or not.

Here are two links I found. One is the official website, the other is a website that reviews infomercial products, but as you will see, no one has reviewed the product yet.

AirClimber Fitness System

INFOMERCIAL RATINGS.COM - AIR CLIMBER REVIEWS

Good Luck!

P.S. I love my dog too! :)
    :) Thank you for the answear:)
    klhayes Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Mar 15, 2007, 12:05 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintbaby
    Anyone has already bought this product?
    How much is the total cost of the air climber system?
    I am international student and I am not sure what does "3 easy payments of $39.95" mean?
    Does it mean there are 3 ways of paying $39.95? or I have to pay $ 39.95 three times?

I will be really appreciate if you can help me to find out the answer. Thank you.;)
    Total is 119.85. I opted to pay it all in one payment, buy yes you can pay 39.95 three times. S & H is 24.99. Just ordered it today and I will let you know what I think of it.
    prowster Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 19, 2007, 12:14 PM
    It is 3 payments for a total of 119.85 plus shipping. I recently bought it and below is my experience, I DO NOT recommend buying it.

I got the air climber last week. When I opened the box, small black plastic pieces came out with it. I later realized they were from the foot peddles, they had cracked and where falling apart. The whole thing is pretty much plastic, it looks really cheap and doesn’t look like it would last very long. I read the instructions on how to get started. Mine would fill up with air the first time, but once you stepped on it, it would not inflate again, so I was getting nowhere. I tried to call the Customer Service number (which is not toll free) and kept getting the message that “do to large call volumes I needed to call back later”. I finally called the Spanish Customer Service number and got right threw. She said to send it back and they would credit me once they receive it, I told her it was defective and I didn’t feel I should have to pay to send it back. She said I would need to pay to send it back if I wanted to get my money back. If you do need to send it back for any reason, the warrantee states that “If Warranty service is necessary, the original purchase must pack the product securely and send it postage paid with a description of the defect, proof of purchase, and a check or money order for $19.99 to cover return postage and handling to the following address.” What a crock! I would not waste your money on this piece of junk.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

The Air Climber [ 32 Answers ]

Recently I watched an infomercial about an exercise device called the "airclimber" (AirClimber Fitness System. Has anyone here used it and I would be interested in opinions about it. Thanks

Process cost system [ 1 Answers ]

Can someone please help me with the following problem. The Paul Manufacturing company uses the process cost system. The following production datais for the month of April, 2002: Production Costs: Work in Process, beginning of the month: Materials $4,350 ...

Air climber [ 2 Answers ]

I was watching the commercial about the air climber and I wanted to know if it is a good product. Does it move around when you are walking on it? How much is shipping? Does this air climber give you a good ab workout?

Air climber - specificially . [ 2 Answers ]

Regarding people who have used the air climber: Several years ago I had an Achilles injury and had surgery. One leg is stronger than the other. I cannot run. I was thinking of purchasing the air climber and wanted to know if people considered it low impact. Also is the Achilles used while using the...

Air in system [ 1 Answers ]

My pump makes strange sounds as if it is running out of water to pump and glugging sounds from the system. I've found that if I turn down the speed of the pump to the lowest it doesn't seem to take in as much air to the rad's. If the rad's were not balanced would this make a difference. I've just...

View more questions Search