Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Aug 10, 2012, 10:30 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tony1982 View Post
    thankyou you are right on the money, i wiil go monday morning to court, what is the name of the order the attorney got after the hrg???? i checked the other day in my records file w/the court clerk, surprise no evidence in file at all woman tells judge shes in fear of her life yet moves from upstairs apt to get this 5 doors away letters in my mailbox while she has stay away order against me notarized document that restitution was pd. never presented her request to drop case never presented 6 wks later after breaking up w/ her for 2nd time(i know)she shows up in court in fear for her life the arrest report shows her own contradictions in same statement i passed out in court i was so surprised ,paramedics came , judge asked "are you ready to proceed?" i reply "no my head is spinning, my ears are ringing, i can't hear right, i am sweating profusely, i am very dizzy, no i'm not ready to proceed , judge says "lock him up " i was intimidated into signing a guilty plea in a cell ,which i looked up as the definition of duress ,(according to black's law dictionary) i then proceeded to paper my lawyer to death about all the things he hadnt done and continued to no do for for 8 months til i got out i thn had 3months of house arrest i have received 15 phone calls from this stalker she has been seen approx 10-12 times around property i moved to, to get away from her ,saw her parked in front of my new apt. 2 days ago, she waved then drove away, all while i now have to go to a violation of probation hrg for contacting her next week!!!!!! i need help she is a stalker and the da is pissed at me because i didn't take her deal. its never about anyone's rights, its about prosecutions and conviction rates and revenue for the city. by the way the prothonetary told me the grand juries were done away with in approx. 1990, there are only indicting grand juries that answer to and are run by the da , is it possible to reach anyone impartial , this has got to be illegal, at least corrupt. where is my remedy for relief is habeus corpus my only option?????thankyou so much for your help as can see i really need it.
    Please - if "hrg" is shorthand for hearing do as Scott asked and write the word out. The Attorney got a Judgment against you. It’s not about evidence in your file. You are looking for an Affidavit of Service - how you got served, who served you, when, where.

What led up to the Attorney charging you is unimportant, so the details of your “relationship” with your “ex” have nothing to do with the Judgment. Again, it has nothing to do with any but you signed a guilty plea - the “intimidation” argument always never works, and you are wasting your time. You were not to have contact with her but you apparently did, in violation of your probation. That’s all the Court currently cares about.

Habeas Corpus (as I understand it) directs you to be brought in front of a Judge. It has nothing to do with this Writ - so I’m confused.

Once again this Writ has NOTHING to do with grand juries, guilty pleas, stalking, probation or anything else. It’s about whether you were properly served with the date and time of the Hearing for your Attorney’s fees. My other answer tells you exactly how to proceed.
    tony1982 Posts: 30, Reputation: 0

Aug 10, 2012, 11:11 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee View Post
    Please - if "hrg" is shorthand for hearing do as Scott asked and write the word out. The Attorney got a Judgment against you. It’s not about evidence in your file. You are looking for an Affidavit of Service - how you got served, who served you, when, where.

What led up to the Attorney charging you is unimportant, so the details of your “relationship” with your “ex” have nothing to do with the Judgment. Again, it has nothing to do with any but you signed a guilty plea - the “intimidation” argument always never works, and you are wasting your time. You were not to have contact with her but you apparently did, in violation of your probation. That’s all the Court currently cares about.

Habeus Corpus (as I understand it) directs you to be brought in front of a Judge. It has nothing to do with this Writ - so I’m confused.

Once again this Writ has NOTHING to do with grand juries, guilty pleas, stalking, probation or anything else. It’s about whether or not you were properly served with the date and time of the Hearing for your Attorney’s fees. My other answer tells you exactly how to proceed.
    To clarify 100 % of last statement was about what happened in the case that led to the conviction absolutely nothing to do with judgment, can we try again?? Furthermore I am offended for you to think that I had any contact w/ this nutball I've never been in trouble before this apparently your not familiar with the insidious nature of stalkers twisting things around to lie and try to make it appear as if you are the stalker!! Please do some research , I have... every single person understands this except the judge , the one that is supposed to be wise ,and if you think that justice is being served in the city of philadelphia then I'm talking to the wrong person , the worst mistake I made was to have this naïve belief of justice and truth it's about the abuse of the legal system by the da's... technically a da's job is to see your rights are not violated , please refer to a case where that happened in philadelphia...
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Aug 10, 2012, 11:50 AM
    to clarify 100 % of last statement was about what happened in the case that led to the conviction absolutely nothing to do with judgment, can we try again??? furthermore i am offended for you to think that i had any contact w/ this nutball i've never been in trouble b4 this apparently your not familiar with the insidious nature of stalkers twisting things around to lie and try to make it appear as if you are the stalker!!!! please do some research , i have ...........every single person understands this except the judge , the one that is supposed to be wise ,and if you think that justice is being served in the city of philadelphia then i'm talking to the wrong person , the worst mistake i made was to have this naive belief of justice and truth it's about the abuse of the legal system by the da's.... technically a da's job is to see your rights are not violated , please refer to a case where that happened in philadelphia........

Tony, I'm going to say this once more - you cannot tell/give a cohesive story. This has NOTHING to do with the Writ of Execution, nothing at all. The background does not matter. You want your money freed up. The only way to do that is to prove improper service on the Attorney's claim against you.

As far as your stalker, this is what you said: "all while i now have to go to a violation of probation hrg for contacting her next week!!!!!! " So - you contacted her in violation of your probation. Again, this has nothing to do with the Judgment your Attorney got against you.

You are insulting: "apparently your not familiar with the insidious nature of stalkers twisting things around to lie and try to make it appear as if you are the stalker!!!! please do some research , i have ...........every ..." I should do research? I'm not the one who sat in jail and has a Judgment against me, a Judgment it's taken 2 days and goodness knows how many posts to explain.

Biting the very hand that is trying to feed you is a very big mistake - a very big mistake.

I don't have to refer to a case in Philadelphia where... whatever you are ranting about now happened. Who told you that the DA's job is to make sure your rights aren't violated? Where did you get that bit of information?

Go to Court with this attitude and you are going to lose.

Now as far as I'm concerned, now that I've been insulting and confronted by you, hire an Attorney and pay for the advice.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Aug 10, 2012, 11:52 AM
    to clarify 100 % of last statement was about what happened in the case that led to the conviction absolutely nothing to do with judgment, can we try again??? furthermore i am offended for you to think that i had any contact w/ this nutball i've never been in trouble b4 this apparently your not familiar with the insidious nature of stalkers twisting things around to lie and try to make it appear as if you are the stalker!!!! please do some research , i have ...........every single person understands this except the judge , the one that is supposed to be wise ,and if you think that justice is being served in the city of philadelphia then i'm talking to the wrong person , the worst mistake i made was to have this naive belief of justice and truth it's about the abuse of the legal system by the da's.... technically a da's job is to see your rights are not violated , please refer to a case where that happened in philadelphia........
    First, Tony, I have to say if anyone should be offended here it is us. We have asked you spend more time composing your answers, typing legibly and in full words and sentences. If Judy thought you had contact with this person it was because your posts have little info, info that is hard to glean and hard to read. We have been trying to help you and have had to piece together your story from disjointed posts from you. So please don't start taking offense since we are trying to help you despite how hard you are making it for us.

Second, If you want to discuss the criminal case I suggest you start a new thread in the Criminal law forum and start with a clear description of what happened. As far as the judgment against you, you have instructions on what to do about that. So let us know what happens with that.

Finally, I'm going to have say that justice is probably being served in Philly. Whether it was served in your case, I don't know, but I would be inclined not to condemn the whole city judicial system because of your experience. And definitely do NOT take that attitude into court. Because the court will not like it.

By the way, technically a DA's job is to prosecute those who have violated the law. It is NOT to see that your rights are not violated. That job belongs to your attorney and, to some extent, the judge. Part of your problem may be your lack of understanding about how the legal system works.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Pennsylvania Writ of Execution -Has anyone actually had belongings removed? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 2 years post judgment (old credit card debt)and my bank account was just garnished. The Writ of execution lists BOTH levy of personal property and bank garnishment. Im wondering about the sheriff's follow-through of actually taking stuff from my home. Anyone have experience with having cars or...

Writ of execution Pennsylvania [ 7 Answers ]

I appreciate any advice as I'm unemployed losing my job 4 months ago. Due to unemployment I could not keep up with a credit card restitution letter for responsibility payment arrangement from Chase Card. I received a Writ of Execution Notice, Pa. Chester County in the mail and same day my bank...

Writ of execution Pennsylvania [ 3 Answers ]

I have a writ of execution against me and they froze my bank account. It is a joint account with a father inlaw on it, the judgement is just on me and not him. Will I be able to get the bank account unfroze.

Writ of Execution in Pennsylvania, NOrthampton County [ 1 Answers ]

My husband was served a Writ of Execution on a judgment from Chase Bank for a little over $5,000.00. In Pennsylvania, I am under the assumption that they cannot garnish wages, however can they go after bank accounts that are in both of our names, and also can they go after a vehicle, and/or home....

Writ of Execution in Pennsylvania [ 1 Answers ]

My husband has a writ of execution against him and I am not on it at all and the sheriff is coming tomorrow i.e. August 5, 2008 (Tuesday) to serve the papers and to explain what property they can take. My question is I owned all the stuff in the house prior to our marriage in 1998 and I don't want...

View more questions Search