Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Karis93 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Aug 9, 2012, 03:12 AM
    Gut feeling ex will come back
    Me and my ex broke up 7 months ago! But we still contact sometimes, he's the one who hurt me and didn't give me no awnsers of why he wanted to split he did it over the phone while with his friend apparently he regrets what he done but doesn't know how to sort it we were texting the other day then next day text me 'hey who's this' then I ignored him simply because I knew he knew it was me he said just tell me please so I did he said oh sorry wrong person! But is still asking how my job is if I'm with anyone how the family is I did truly love him, honestly thorght he was going be the one id spend rest of my life with! But people got involved :( but my gut feeling is he is going to come back!
    I kept having dreams about him and they all come true apparently he broke down in frount of his best friend and said I shouldn't of let her go... I know he has played some games like when I started seeing someone he decided to get in contact... then had the cheek to turn around and say he seeing someone new doesn't want me getting in the way when I never had when we first split he come to get his stuff I didn't get angry or cry in frount of him, shall I go with my gut or just let go because I feel like he isn't letting me move on.If I do ask to meet him and talk he says no or his busy or I get ignored its like he wants to have a few drinks before he can chat I remember seeing him 2 weeks after we split up I couldn't face him or talk to him but it was like he wanted to talk to me but I just got really drunk instead I know not right idear but he hurt me a lot.
    C0bra_M3nace Posts: 1,296, Reputation: 223
    Ultra Member

Aug 9, 2012, 04:22 AM
    Do you think he's going to change the second time around? Do you really think the relationship will be any different?

He's contacting you and still is because you're letting him. You're not letting him move on properly. Leave him alone, even when he contacts you and let yourself and him move on.
    Karis93 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Aug 9, 2012, 04:43 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by C0bra_M3nace View Post
    Do you think he's going to change the second time around? Do you really think the relationship will be any different?

He's contacting you and still is because you're letting him. You're not letting him move on properly. Leave him alone, even when he contacts you and let yourself and him move on.
    That's what I'm trying to say I don't reply all the time his the one who hurt me so isn't it fair to say, he should stop contacting me his the one not letting me go.
    C0bra_M3nace Posts: 1,296, Reputation: 223
    Ultra Member

Aug 9, 2012, 04:47 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Karis93 View Post
    Thats what im trying to say i dont reply all the time his the one who hurt me so isnt it fair to say, he should stop contacting me his the one not letting me go.
    Give it time, he'll get the hint eventually.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pain in back, cant lay on belly not feeling well [ 0 Answers ]

I have been going to a gastro doctor for a quite a while now and it seems as if I'm not getting any better. I have severe gerd caused by a hiatial hernia, and ulceritis collitis. I have constipation all the time and hardly ever do I feel well and always tired. My back hurt all the time and I can't...

Why do I have such a strong gut feeling my friend is having an affair? [ 7 Answers ]

My neighbors husband is in afghanastan and has been since August 2010. Around October I noticed she was visiting my other neighbor whose brother was frequently staying with them. I saw them outside one day, he was working on his car and she was literally following him around. I had such a strong...

Back pain, feeling feverish [ 2 Answers ]

Well I've been having back pains. I started to get them again today. I had them about a 2 weeks ago, but they went away. Around that time I had my period. Today I started the back pains again. It hurts a lot to stand up straight, and to sit. I feel very sluggish. I also feel like a fever is coming...

Feeling great about being dumped and getting her back [ 12 Answers ]

She dumped me on our 3 year anniversary after living with each other for over 3 years. We've been best friends practically since we met. This last week and a half have been horrible, I've made all the mistakes. I begged once she first told me she was leaving, I even cried, like a little girl, and I...

How do I know if it's gut feeling or paronia [ 2 Answers ]

I have just broken up with a guy and am suffering for it. When we first met I had the gut feeling he wasn't all he made himself out to be but got involved anyway because there were other things about him that I liked. I called it my paranoia and decided to take a chance only to find out my initial...

View more questions Search