Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jordan21435 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 8, 2012, 11:01 PM
    Can't remember great old movie title.
    I was really little in the early 90's it had come on. But it might be older. The movie started with a woman riding in a horse and buggy carriage going home to see her abusive cheating husband, that she had left years ago but now he is dying. He is very rich and has a huge mansion home. I remember only a few parts of it and none of the actors. One scene they have a son and he is maybe 5-9 yrs old and he goes hunting with the mean husband and comes home and kills his pet bird in the cage. The mother then realizes how her husband is making her son a monster. Another scene they have a big party or maybe a ball, they all had on big pretty dresses, but the wife is on the balcony and she hears the husband under the balcony with another woman. But in the end of the movie I vaguely remember her ending up with her best friend, or just maybe a good family friend or something. It must take place somewhere far off out of the us because it had that british/english/rock-wall type of feel to it. If anyone can give me any clues I would really really really appreciate it. Thanks!
    Oh and it came on the old channel upn 54, 38, or channel 12 back then. It was one of those 3. thanks

Check out some similar questions!

Cannot remember the movie title, or the actors in it, but I remember the storyline? [ 0 Answers ]

So this movie is set in late 90s early 2000 era Boy and girl grow up next to each other, he's in love with her but never tells her, he goes off to culinary school at the CIA and later works as a server for a catering company He freaks out while serving at the girl's engagement party She ends up...

I remember this old black and white movie but can't remember its title [ 1 Answers ]

I remember watching this old black and white movie as a child (over 40 years ago). Every time the father would get angry, he kicks out the families TV set.. His family would all cry and his wife would make him sleep on the sofa downstairs. I remember this happening several times in the movie.....

I can't remember the title of a movie anymore, but I remember the storyboard [ 7 Answers ]

The movie begins with a man (the acter is Will Smith) and his son. He is a normal guy with his own problems but suddenly he gets fired and loses his own home and doesn't know how to survive. But later he is getting back in the normal lifestyle and eventually starts his own company, then he sels it...

I saw a great cartoon movie in 92 I remember it all but I forgot its title.pleasehelp [ 1 Answers ]

Thank you for reading my post. The movie was about a boy who worked in the mines as a slave.He one day finds a sword handle and he is told about a prophecy who says that who ever reunites the handle with the blade shall deliver them from slavery.They were all enslaved by some kind of overlord.He...

Trying to remember the name of a great 80's mystery movie [ 1 Answers ]

When I was younger, there was a movie that was on HBO about a man writing a novel about a famous screen actress who threw herself in front of a train. The end of the movie reveals that the actress had been using her daughter to impersonate her and it was the daughter who actually killed herself....

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.