Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Emiliog Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 8, 2012, 10:04 PM
    Girl problem-- need help please!
    So I met this one girl. Me and her were not technically in a relationship.. But would go out on dates and such. We were really into each other doing the whole holding hands routine and her even telling me she loved me with all her heart at one point-- which was in contradiction with her characther. Anyway before I met her I asked this other girl to homecoming and thus could not ask this girl the I really liked--jennie-- and at my HC the girl who was my date purposely acted suductive in a last ditch effort to make Jennie jealous and ruin my chance with her so I could go out with her instead. Anyway a week goes by and seemingly undisterbed we ha the best night of our lives when we spent so much time together and were just totally at a lost for one another. That was the last day I saw the Jennie I loved. She slowly changed into this person who wasent into me-- didn't text first. Just a boring person to be with. I spent months on end trying to revive the her I had been deprived of. But to no avail. Months later she would blame the homecoming incident as the reason behind the change.. Although the best night of our relationship came on the heels of that inccident. Anyway, I am wondering what should I do.. Should I make yet another apology and attempt yet again to rediscover her old self... Should I start talking to her like nothing happened and try to build myself back up... She I say to forget it and never talk to her again.. It's been almost 9months since the her that I loved --died-- so is all hope lost. We've been talking steadily since. But just nothing compared to the love we had before. I know you might think I should leave her.. But she's really amazing to me, the perfect match, I even gave her a nickname that only I use and is so special to me. But please any opinions or suggestions would be appreciated thank you gifts so much! '
    C0bra_M3nace Posts: 1,296, Reputation: 223
    Ultra Member

Aug 9, 2012, 04:38 AM
    You are lost my friend. You were happy with your relationship but now you are not and leaving is not an option. You going to let yourself get pushed over by 'love' you entire life? What happens if she becomes abusive, mentally or even physically? You still going to be saying...

Quote Originally Posted by Emiliog
    I know you might think I should leave her.. But she's really amazing to me, the perfect match, I even gave her a nickname that only I use and is so special to me.
    You need to sit down and think about what you want. She's probably not going to change, that's probably who she is she's just comfortable with you now and letting herself come through.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Girl Problem [ 37 Answers ]

Hey guys I am gay should we say not that, that is the issue but just so we all know what I am talking about. Im currently studying at university and there is this girl I'm really fond of, I've seen her around and I know her vaguely through a friend of mine as they are both on the football team...

Problem with a girl I like... [ 6 Answers ]

Hello, I am a freshman in high school, and I have met a wonderful girl. She's smart, pretty, and we have the same interests. I haven't told her that I like her, and I probably never will. But I want to. This is where the problem comes in. My parents aren't the type who would let me be in a...

Girl problem, but she has a boyfriend. [ 2 Answers ]

So there is a girl I met about 2 months ago. She has a boyfriend who has kind of been on and off, but they have been going steady for 8 months or so now. He is in high school at her old school, while she is a freshman at the same college I'm in. We started hanging out a lot a month or so ago and...

I think that I am in love with a girl... but there is a problem... [ 11 Answers ]

I am having one of those classic problems that I see everywhere, but I want to know what you guys think as indepent people not involved in the situation. I like a girl, but she has a boyfriend (for a little over 1 year). I met her at work and we see each other basically everyday. I know that...

New girl, new problem [ 3 Answers ]

Ok, so I met someone else. We hit it off great. She was into me, I was into her. Everything about her took my mind totally off my ex, except for when we talked about our exes. We spent the night together. She wanted me to stay, we had sex. I was hesitant at first, but went along with it. It was...

View more questions Search