Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lyss16 Posts: 53, Reputation: 2

Aug 8, 2012, 09:54 PM
    Bring back Titanic
    Will they ever going to bring up the Titanic ship back up to shore.
    If so what will they use because it's a very big ship that got snapped in half by the huge iceberg back in 1912 - true story.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Aug 9, 2012, 12:24 AM
    It was decided several years ago to leave it as a memorial to the 1500 people that perished.
    The iceberg didn't snap the vessel, but the process of sinking did.
    You really should read up on the whole sorry episode before posting incorrectly as fact.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Aug 9, 2012, 01:15 AM
    You must be very young? The whole world know about the Titanic.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 9, 2012, 01:32 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by joypulv View Post
    It's part of her username... she's 16.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Aug 9, 2012, 03:29 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by joypulv View Post
    Um, well, duh... the 16 in their user name is their age... didn't you know that? We were informed of such in a different thread. I mean, gosh, everyone with a number in their name has it there for their age.

You can read it all here... 3rd and 4th post are most relevant to what I mentioned.

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/parano...ws-691657.html
    Lyss16 Posts: 53, Reputation: 2

Aug 9, 2012, 09:28 PM
    Am the big fan of the great RMS Titanic I've studied a lot of this amazing ship liner and now am studding about the RMS Titanic for my Astad (I hope I spelt it right)
    The movie came out the year I started kindergarten. Born in year 1996
    Over about 1'502 people died from the sunken Titanic. On the voyage she carried 2'224 people and only had enough lifeboats for 1,178 people. After leaving Southampton on 10 April 1912, Titanic called at Cherbourg in France and Queenstown (now Cobh) in Ireland before heading westwards towards New York On 14 April 1912, four days into the crossing and about 375 miles (600 km) south of Newfoundland, she hit an iceberg at 11:40 pm. She sank below the water at 2.20am the next morning. A ship which had taken three years to fully construct was sunk in less than three hours.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Aug 9, 2012, 09:35 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyss16 View Post
    Am the big fan of the great RMS Titanic I've studied alot of this amazing ship liner and now am studding about the RMS Titanic for my Astad (I hope I spelt it right)
    The movie came out the year I started kindergarten. Born in year 1996
    Over about 1'502 people died from the sunken Titanic. On the voyage she carried 2'224 people and only had enough lifeboats for 1,178 people. After leaving Southampton on 10 April 1912, Titanic called at Cherbourg in France and Queenstown (now Cobh) in Ireland before heading westwards towards New York On 14 April 1912, four days into the crossing and about 375 miles (600 km) south of Newfoundland, she hit an iceberg at 11:40 pm. She sank below the water at 2.20am the next morning. A ship which had taken three years to fully construct was sunk in less than three hours.
    Yes, we know. It's not a secret. I realize that to you it's news, and it's something you may not have studied in school. The rest of us were a lot older when the movie came out, and we studied and learned about this mighty ship and it's maiden voyage catastrophe before you were even born. In fact, I've hear about it since I was born, and that was long before 1996.

So, if you're posting to give us a history lesson, you're too late. We've already heard, and know more about it than you do.

If you want to post facts, even though they're facts the whole world already knows, go to wikepedia. This site is a Q & A site, so what's your question?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Aug 10, 2012, 12:31 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyss16 View Post
    Am the big fan of the great RMS Titanic I've studied alot of this amazing ship liner)
    It's very clear that your studies are seriously lacking, as the answer to your question would have already been known to you..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Should I bring my boyfriend back? [ 0 Answers ]

I have broke up with my boyfriend for 20days.I feel very sad and getting crazy.I want to know why our relationship goes like this and if he was cheating me?Please someone tell me the truth... the story is like this:I have been with my boyfriend for 5years.We come from different country which very...

How to bring the passion back? [ 22 Answers ]

In a relationship. I need advice!

How do I bring back the old us? Bring back the long convo's and the activeness? [ 6 Answers ]

Bman 800 here call me bryan OK I've been dating the love of my life for almost six months and I have nown her for about a year now and I think the relationship is getting tired I am NOT breaking it off we love each other more than anything in the world she lost her virginity to me... I unfortunetly...

Bring Back NC Calendar [ 12 Answers ]

Why was the NC calendar moved? I and many others found it useful and an important tool for getting through broken relationships. It was dedicated to No Contact and people supported one another during the NC period. Removing it to some obscure area of the board is mean. I would like to see it back....

What do you bring back? [ 6 Answers ]

What do you bring back from a war? Those who have been in wars or people with their loved ones in wars or war veterans,I would like to hear what is it that the soldiers actually bring home after a war? I can only imagine what one sees on the battlefield during wars,I wonder what is it that...

View more questions Search