Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    beenazafar Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Aug 8, 2012, 07:34 PM
    One sided love
    I am a 23 year girl... 6 years back I met a guy and in the first call he told me that he cannot love any girl because of his family issues and asked me to never take him seriously... eventually after a year I fell in love with him... he was friendly kind and gentle. When he started realising about my feelings for him, he told me that he has a girlfriend so I should not take this friendship into some other sense... but I could not stop myself... we became so good friends. WE used to talk all day and night. After 3 years he left me because of her girlfriend but never stopped messaging me on Facebook.
    HE was very conscious about his IMAGE. He asked me not to disscuss him with anyone. I promised him. But I was in deep depression. It was one sided love... I started ignoring his messages. One day he called me and asked me why I don't reply him. I told him everything that I have disscussed him with my friends. He got bursted with anger. I am so much in love with him. I don't understand why he threatenes me?
    He is so conscious about his image and respect :S
    We patch up again he forgive me for disscussing him. DO you think disscussing about our depressive feelings is wrong??
    We patch up again and he again asked me not to talk about him. I talked about him with my cousin. HE asked me and again I told him the truth. I never hide anything. NOW AGAIN HE LEFT ME.
    HE says there is nothing in between us so I should shut my mouth and spend good time and don't talk about him to anyone. I am in deep depression.
    I have promised him again...
    If he will ask me again then I have to tell him about this question from you people also. I THINK I AM BECOMING MAD!
    I WANT TO DIE
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Aug 8, 2012, 07:43 PM
    You need to forget about him. This is not healthy for you. He doesn't care about you and isn't interested so why can't you let go? This is to the point of obsession I think. You need to let go, move on, and find someone that cares for you the way you do for them.

Aug 8, 2012, 07:50 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by odinn7 View Post
    You need to forget about him. This is not healthy for you. He doesn't care about you and isn't interested so why can't you let go? This is to the point of obsession I think. You need to let go, move on, and find someone that cares for you the way you do for them.
    But two times I met him... he kissed me... :S I never kissed any guy in my life except him..
    He never met any girl alone except me... I said he does not love me... but he threatens me... I am so scared.. I still love him

Aug 8, 2012, 07:52 PM
    He was the first guy in my life... I live in a country where no girl is allowed to hang out with any guy...
    I have never seen any guy except him :( I don't know how can I overcome this depression.. I cannot tell my family I cannot share with anyone I cannot go out of my home.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

One sided love? [ 24 Answers ]

EDITED FOR CHAT SPEAK Ummm... I'm going through the worst time of my life... there's this guy I really really love... we are texting each other 24/7.. but he told me once that he's committed to someone else... he never talks about her to me... at the same time he;s very very intimate with me......

One sided love [ 5 Answers ]

I met this guy one year back on net. Slowly we became very good friends. He had a girlfriend who was troubling him and he shared all his feelings me. All the time I suggested him to break up as he was miserable and finally they broke up few months back. But he still somewhere feels for that...

One sided love? [ 4 Answers ]

I like this guy who say he likes me back but does not want to be in a relationship (because he's going away sooner or later) and this has going for months after we talk it out. I really like him and what should I do ?

One sided love [ 11 Answers ]

I am the person who is maddly in love with my griend,I tried my level best to show how I care and I love her,even I said to her also after involving in her for 8months,she told that she diddent feel the same for me what I feel for her,but many times she behaves like that she loves me.now she is...

One sided love [ 10 Answers ]

Threads merged and edited Hi all I really love one girl for past one year 3 months back I came to know she had a boyfriend, from that time I am in touch with her in any way.from three months I am tryiing to forget her ,but she stilll runs in my mind .I know she used me and she is of not high...

View more questions Search