Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sfrach Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 8, 2012, 07:29 PM
    How do I remove work offline on laptop
    Need to disable work offline on laptop and went under "file/tools" with no results
    ComputerHelpers Posts: 49, Reputation: 3

Aug 8, 2012, 11:24 PM
    Not something to disable actually offline working is something that all windows machines provide.
    smearcase Posts: 2,392, Reputation: 316
    Ultra Member

Aug 9, 2012, 06:05 AM
    First, I have no computer expertise basically but we recently had a problem on two computers where they constantly switched to "working offline". We would press Alt when we were able to get to a website (which was difficult to do) then uncheck "work offline". But it would just work for a short time and frequently display messages about broadband connections and others and switch back to offline.
    We finally selected another web browser and the problem stopped.
    That's the extent of my experience with the problem.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Remove work offline in Internet explorer? [ 3 Answers ]

How do I remove work offline in Internet explorer? I get it every time I open IE

How to disable "Work Offline" and keep my laptop in a workable condition [ 2 Answers ]

My laptop keep entering the "Work Offline" mode, even though I cancel this block out on my tools menu. Quite often, I cannot get into my laptop, due to being stuck in this Offline mode. Please offer me a suggested way out of this very unthankful Situation. Thanks

How to remove working offline in internet explorer [ 2 Answers ]

It happens almost every time I change sites... "you are working OFFLINE"... I have to go to tools to check it off. How can I permanently shut it down?

How can I remove work offline on me internet browser [ 1 Answers ]

The work offline is preventing my desk top computer from browsing the internet. I got a good signal from my wireless router. Please help

Remove work offline [ 1 Answers ]

I keep unticking (work offline) in the tool dropdown box on my laptop but it keeps coming back on again. How can I stop it reappearing all the time?

View more questions Search