Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    human being Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 8, 2012, 05:52 PM
    Relationship
    Hi,
    I am 33 yeas old lady? I have been in a relationship from last 2and half years.My boyfriend is 7-8 years younger than me.Before starting relationship I told him everything about me.That time he said to me everything will be fins.Even I have told him within2011 December we have to come in a decision to make this relation work out I mean settle down.After that before 2011 December we had broke up.. after few days the relation again started because I wanted to keep continue.This is my first love.At first I did not fell in love.gradually I fall I love and I am living by myself.only I have got some acquaintances and him. The reason we broke up he told me he can't marry me.he's going to marry his mom's choices girl.I was pissed of.. but after I realised he can not give a name of this relation.today I have conversation with him and he said he's family reject me because of my age.I can not take care of him.I will be older before him.. and he said nothing.agree with his family.I just don't know what I will do now?Can you please help me? I am completely exhausted.I asked him about this relationship, feelings, dreams.he said to me he can't say against of his mom.he loves his mom more than me.I just don't know what am I going to do?Can you please help me?
    mmresd Posts: 2,002, Reputation: 553
    Ultra Member

Aug 8, 2012, 06:04 PM
    He is choosing his family before you. You completely break up with him, go no contact, and start moving on. No use sticking around for someone who doesn't want to be with you because of their family's choice.
    human being Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 8, 2012, 06:14 PM
    I don't know... in this age I have to find again some one... love some one... Will it possible for me?? I love him so much... the point is I am scared to go for any new relationship... I just want to be with him... I don't know what should be my action? I am really sorry.thank you for your advice.. u r right but I'm not in that condition take this initiative... I want options to be with him...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Do I end my bad relationship and wait for my ex girlfriend and see how her relationship goes? [ 26 Answers ]

Well I and my now ex girlfriend were in a long distance relationship, and she had told me a little after we were dating she was a cheater. But I didn't give much thought about it. A little while later she tells me she cheated on me and had sex with a guy. Even though she did hurt me, I still wanted...

What is the difference between a working relationship and a personal relationship? [ 2 Answers ]

What is th difference between a working relationship and a personal relationship?

Non sexual relationship dating and relationship manipulation [ 15 Answers ]

I am in a relationship with a guy that I believe to be a really good guy, he is 16 yrs my senior( I'm 23). He has been married once and has 3 kids from that marriage, he says he has never been in a non-sexual relationship and neither have I ,but I am starting to become more active in my church and...

Relationship problems in 2nd week of relationship [ 5 Answers ]

I'm hoping I can get some meaningful advice on my situation. If not, I really don't know what to do. The whole summer, a girl I work with had been trying to hook me up with this friend of hers who was interested in me. I saw a picture of her, and she was cute.. But everyone is cute, so if I...

After a 4 year relationship I got tired of my relationship and broke up! What to do? [ 2 Answers ]

I’m a gay guy (36 yo) and I dated for 4 years this BI guy(40 yo), at the beginning it was a bit hard for me, I’m very comfortable with being gay! Came out 8 years ago, any way, at the beginning of the relationship I had to pretend in front of his friends that we were just friends, some times after...

View more questions Search