Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chucktech Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 8, 2012, 05:45 PM
    free hvac questions answers
    Can I go with a 8 x 14 square to oval reducer and run flex duct to the phlenum and maintain pressure I walked into a trunk that runs flesh with the wall and I no room from or extensions

Check out some similar questions!

Free hvac questions answers [ 4 Answers ]

How to recover r22 from residential system into the compresser so that I can change out coil then reuse r22

Hvac questions free [ 1 Answers ]

I have a split system A/C. My unit outside has frost on the pipe and will not turn on. How can I fix this problem? Is my air conditioner ruined?

Free answers to accounting questions? [ 2 Answers ]

Assume the balance in the lease payable account is now $75,000 after amortizing the final $95,000 payment on the $625,000 capital lease in question 1. If the acutal residual value and the guaranteed residual value are the same, record the return of the guaranteed residual value to the lessor by the...

Free questions and answers about pregnancy? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I would like to know more about pregnancy. I will get married soon and I am not planning to have a baby soon. My questions are: 1. Does every sexual intercourse (without protection) have the risk of being pregnant? 2. Is there any specific time (Before or after her menstruation) to...

Free Answers to Accounting Questions? [ 1 Answers ]

Peggy's Ribbon World makes award rosettes. Following is information about the company: Variable cost per rosette $ 1.23 Sales price per rosette 3.00 Total fixed costs per month 884.00 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.