Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cherries14 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 8, 2012, 03:57 PM
    Is my boss paying me right?
    Okay I work part time at a cell phone company mon-fri I don't have schedule he gets to the shop whenever he wants and I clock out when he gets there and I get paid every two Weeks and on a Monday and when he pays I don't get paid with a check I get paid cash but he prints me out a paper a from payroll but on top it says unapproved check having all my deductions from taxes ssn etc and the total net pay at the end he pays me that cash is this right?

Check out some similar questions!

Can I be prevented legally from socializing with my boss by the big boss? [ 4 Answers ]

I have been best friends with my boss for years and she then became the boss of our company which is under an umbrella of a bigger company. We and our families have been very close for many years and she has been my boss for 4 years. Recently she was told she is no longer allowed to socialize with...

Boss not paying SS tax [ 2 Answers ]

I received my social security statement and my income for the cuurent year was not correct. I had two separate W-2s from the same employer (changed payroll co.s), one W-2was not reported. My boss is a little on the "shady" side. He has failed to pay health insurance premiums causing lapses and...

Boss paying each employee different hourly wage [ 5 Answers ]

Hello. I don't know what category this would go into but I think this one may be the best category for the situation I am dealing with. I found out this week from the people I work with that one of them is getting 9.00 an hour and the others are getting 8.50 an hour, while I am getting 8.00 an...

What to do? Boss loves you boss hates yeah girl? [ 7 Answers ]

Hey guys So I'm going out with a chick I work with I know I know not the best :) But hey. Anyway I really like this one she seems to give me what I need. Now if the boss likes you but not her. What do you do? Not much right If she gets kicked do I go with her or stay at my job? This...

Boss firing employees after boss resigns [ 1 Answers ]

Is it legal in California for a CEO to fire employees AFTER the CEO has resigned? My understanding is that the CEO can no longer hire, fire or negotiate contracts after they have tendered their resignation.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.