Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Retrospective68 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 8, 2012, 03:22 PM
    How to best return gifts to a friend?
    Massive XL teddys, plush toys, chocolate and jewellery from an ex friend who now hates me over a dispute over money. I want to return the lot as it's a burden on me and reminds me of the bad phase everyday. I need to meet up or something after sending a message over Facebook or text(which is the most appropriate? ) and arrange to meet, but here's the problem; I think he may be under the impression that I want to meet him and beg for forgiveness and our friendship back and the whole returning gifts is an excuse. I feel like an imbecile still holding on to these expensive gifts and would like to get rid asap, as far as the dispute goes it was majorly his fault, a 70-30 situation. So how should I go about it? Any tips or experience will be valued in this dilemma. Thanks in advance.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Aug 8, 2012, 03:28 PM
    Have someone you trust send the message, arrange the meeting, and do the return.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Received gifts from my ex husband after we were divorced. Do I have to return them? [ 3 Answers ]

My ex husband is taking me to court for return of gifts he purchased for me AFTER we were divorced. Some of these include boots specifically for me, a chinchilla that is very much MY pet, puzzles, and a shop vac. He also wants money for things he paid for on my behalf such as plastic to winterize...

Any good best friend gifts? [ 4 Answers ]

Okay so my best friend and me we have a best friend anniversary. We are going to celebrate it... probably this Friday. Sometimes we get bored in the middle of our sleepovers and don't no what to do. Any ideas of what we should do? And at our friend anniversaries they are really special so we get...

Do you allow your woman to have male friend who gives gifts to her [ 4 Answers ]

My girlfriend and I have been together off and on for two years the break ups have been my fault she is a great and wonderful woman. We broke up a month ago and I left while I was gone she took the kids to a fair and talk to a vender who she knew in passing because he purchases product from her...

Wedding Gifts- Money vs gifts [ 2 Answers ]

Our grandson is getting married. The brides family is very wealthy while we are of meager income. Is it proper to give a modest gift of money or more proper to give a gift?

Return of Gifts [ 3 Answers ]

I had gifted a $5000 animal as a commitment to a relationship - similar to the token of an engagement ring. The relationship failed and ended. I have requested to have the animal and certificate of ownership returned. I have several e-mails from past partner stating he will return the animal...

View more questions Search