Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Amber12 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 8, 2012, 12:13 PM
    On implant and confused
    I have been on the implant for 9 months now and normally still have a period every month however last month I did not and this month I have blead for 3 weeks the first week just spotting brown secon week red but not to heavy and the third week brown again please help I'm confused and I am feeling tired all the time

Check out some similar questions!

Implant [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I have been in the implant for almost 3 yrs its due out the 1st August,I've been wit my boyfriend for four months now, qnd I've suddenly from no wer my boobs have hurt and grown a bit plus got a little bump on my belly wiv in phew months, I've now started to become more hungry even when I'm...

The implant [ 0 Answers ]

I am meant to be having the implant fitted because the doctor kept telling me it was better then the pill. I don't really know much about it and have been reading reviews about it. All have which been negative and talk about depressive moods and weight gain. I have had weight issues in the past and...

Root canal, Crown, implant... so confused [ 2 Answers ]

I just had a root canal treatment done today. The dentist filled in the root canals and now I have to go back next week. He recommended that I have crown on that tooth (bottom left 7) and because I had my tooth in front of it (bottom left 6) taken out last year he also recommended I have an implant...

Implant [ 10 Answers ]

I am considering on the "male dog implant" to stop the release of testerone on my 15 month male dog. Because my dog is not fully grown, I want to know if the implant affects the growth in dogs at all ? Also, how long does it take to show the affects from the implant; ie; sexual/ dominant...

Implant bleeding? [ 2 Answers ]

Ok I have stated before that my period started on the night of the 20th really late like it was almost the 21st. I had what I thought was regular bleeding the 21st and 22nd then it went to light pink blood could that be implant bleeding? :confused: :confused: :confused:

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.