Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shanna227 Posts: 14, Reputation: 2

Aug 8, 2012, 10:39 AM
    Is jumping from one relationship to another healthy?
    My ex who I was with 4 5 years since we broke up almost a year now has been stressed completely and all sorts of unfortunate incidents been happening. When we broke up he went with this girl who he liked while we were together and she left him a few months after, which left him crushed.

A month later he went with his ex girlfriend who he left twice for me and didn’t give her the time of day when he went with the next girl. But she never got over him and she was available at the time so he went with another girl. Now they are together 3 months but yet still he is still stressed and I want to know why.

He claims he’s over the other girl but I know he’s not because they were always together. She even slept over while this one he only sees once a week. Also he and I always use to be together. Now he has to settle for less than he deserves, but he’s sticking it out because he has no other options. But he makes this girl feel she’s his everything while he is still talking to me as though I’m his go, but I’m over him and we’re just friends.

But I don't know if he’s over me and why he is always stressed from time to time. Mind you he hasn’t been single in a while. Every time he comes out a relationship he goes into another one like 2 weeks to a month after. Does he need a break from a relationship or something? Or what is it?

EDITED FOR UNDERSTANDING
    C0bra_M3nace Posts: 1,296, Reputation: 223
    Ultra Member

Aug 8, 2012, 10:46 AM
    Please use actual words and sentences, it's really hard to even understand what you're trying to say

How old are you? No it's not healthy to jump from relationship to relationship but why do you care? He's your ex and is your ex for a reason. If you're still talking with him like you're both together no wonder his relationships are falling apart, because you can't keep to yourself. You shouldn't be talking to him, let him heal, every message you send him, every word you say to him stirs up past feelings.

Stop contacting him, and let him heal properly.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 8, 2012, 12:31 PM
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/relati...ex-640020.html

I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU STILL LET THIS PLAYER BE SUCH A BIG PART OF YOUR LIFE!!!!

I just can't. You are so badly stuck on..! (fill in the blanks!).

Does he need a break from a relationship or something?

NO ITS YOU THAT NEEDS A PERMANENT BREAK FROM HIM!!!

Or what is it?
    ITS YOU,YOU, YOU!!!

Reread your other questions, same questions, same answers. Why do you allow him to do this to you??

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is our relationship healthy? [ 3 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been together for 6 months, we were acquaintances (had the same circle of friends) for years before we started dating. He's always had the reputation as being the funny guy, he tells a good story, has many friends, he's very charming/charismatic, and people seem to really...

Is my relationship healthy? [ 8 Answers ]

Hi since been in my new relationship for almost a year, I feel I have completely changed who I am, I sometimes feel like a shell of my former self, for instance, I used to smoke pot but gave up within a month and don't ever regret that and over the last 2 months I have giving up cigs to which is...

What is a healthy relationship? [ 4 Answers ]

I don't really have any examples for a good, healthy, loving relationship. I was just wondering what everyone thinks it means to love somebody, how healthy relationships are supposed to be. Why kind of things are you supposed to deal with, what things when they happen should you let go of the...

View more questions Search