Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    qqueenb7 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 5, 2007, 10:16 PM
    Contribution Margin
    What percentage of the contribution margin is profit on units sold in excess of the breakeven point?
    bunnyKutty Posts: 60, Reputation: 5

Mar 13, 2007, 07:38 AM
    At Break even point total fixed cost is absorbed. Sales above break even point will result in profit which equals to 100% of contribution margin.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Retirement plan contribution [ 7 Answers ]

I am in my companies retirement plan through American funds. When I first stared 1 1/2 years ago. After three months they started taking money out of my check to companies in there retirement plan. How do they have the right to take money out of my check without my consent? Is this legal? I...

Charity contribution [ 4 Answers ]

I have learn so much by reading post here. I gave charity contrybutin to my church every year. I would like to know how is it firgure(formula) How much is allowed each year. Does it affect how much I pay in taxes and what is the cutoff where it does not matter how much I gave. Thank,I...

401K Contribution Timing [ 2 Answers ]

I have an employer who has been deducting my 401K contributions from each paycheck since March of this year. None of these deductions are showing up in my 401K account on the third party administrators website and they don't know anything. I've trolled the IRS website, but have not been able to...

View more questions Search