Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Shungonna Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Aug 8, 2012, 09:02 AM
    Girlfriend refuses to answer my calls all of a sudden can anyone help?
    My girlfriend and I have been together 6 years at first it was bliss than we made plans to further the relationship more things got rough because of the distance,family,school,money,etc. So we decided to take our time an not pressure ourselves more so we just spent time just focusing on our own lives an such until she finished college. Well shortly after she had some family health problems with her dad (LVAD) so I've been more supportive trying to help her through it she says " baby im sorry i feel really bad its like finally theres nothing left to do an we can be together an stuff just keeps poping up" that was Aug 11" I've been telling her that she shouldn't feel guilty for that since then things have been kinda dull her overall mood has changed last month we were supposed to meet up like June but she quickly canceled an said its not a good time because of church,family activities,work so i said it was ok i used to do (2 week visits every month,FLA>TENN) so 2 weeks ago she stopped taking my calls but yet she will call an text me randomly 3 days ago she texted "I'm completely lost. I've been wanting to be alone for quite awhile. From everyone. I still don't know why. And here recently I have found I'm just annoyed with people. I have shut down. Not in a depressed  way that may look harsh but in reality I just want to start life after 2007 all over again." I'm just all over the place at the moment I guess afraid of what I may expect.
    I need to know what I can do to help in this situation I love her very much an I'm sure she feels the same she just will not let me talk to her I've tried flowers last Friday she loved them but later that night refused to talk again so since then I've left her alone but omg she still hasn't called it's been 4 days!!
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Aug 8, 2012, 09:15 AM
    Walk away from her... before she decides to get a protective order issued.

If she doesn't want to talk with you.. you can't do anything about it.

If she's going to be jerking you around.. then that's double reason to walk away.

Why would you think anything is going to change? If she did it once she will do it again... she's just one of how many billions of females on the planet. And not even the best one by far. You wioll best use your time and effort finding one of the multitudes of others who know what they want if life and doesn't play games. They are out there, lots of them in fact..
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Aug 8, 2012, 10:57 AM
    You haven't been 'together' for 6 years. You don't say how many of those were with you in FL and her in TN. In college, no less, where it's extra difficult to keep a LDR going. And when someone has problems, it isn't easy to talk about them with someone who isn't there. If she is close to her dad, you may not have what it takes, no one may have what it takes. She really may want no one for a while, which it sounds like what she is saying while still trying to be nice about it (not always the best way, but most of us do that). Your chances of this surviving about just about zero, In my opinion.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

She didn't answer my calls [ 6 Answers ]

Well, she was my classmate 8 years ago and I just met her again when I was on holiday to my hometown. We then went out several times and it seems that she also likes me & happy to see me again after many years. Time was short for me as I need to come back to my work place in another city. At the...

My tenant refuses to let me on the property for repairs, calls me a slumlord. [ 1 Answers ]

This is in California... A couple problems are these. Plumbing needs to be replaced because it backs up in places you don't want it to... There is mold under a sink... The heater stopped working... I have tried to fix the plumbing. Had a professional plumber go out twice in a week. (I have...

Should I answer when my ex calls [ 12 Answers ]

Hello.. I was in long distance relationship with my boyfriend from 1 yr Not much left after the chat/text was edited..............T

Girlfriend won't answer my calls [ 7 Answers ]

OK, I have been seeing this girl for about 3 weeks now and it was all going really great. We both had a great time together, then all of a sudden she won't respond to my calls. I called and texted her and no relpy, then tried to call the next day too, and still no response. Im not sure what to do?!

Should I answer his calls [ 10 Answers ]

My ex and I have been broken up for a few months now and I am not over him. He continues to call me to talk and find out how I am, and to tell me what's up with him. He has even told me he is seeing someone, so I don't understand why he even bothers calling. It hurts so much to talk to him....

View more questions Search