Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dipesh_ap Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 8, 2012, 06:58 AM
    Business with low investment
    I want to start business from my home, I have a laptop & net connection, please suggest some ideas
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 8, 2012, 07:24 AM
    What country, what computer certifications or skills do you have. Sounding a bit rude, but how many other people have computer and internet connections.
    wealthmagnet Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Nov 20, 2012, 02:57 PM
    There are so many things you can do with your laptop and internet connection. First, you have to define your interests and preferences. Ask yourself what you really want, like what's your passion, do you love typing/writing jobs? Or something that you will never be rushed on deadlines?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

If we start a business which is best business in low investment [ 0 Answers ]

Hi, Amit I want to start my own new business. Though I don't have much capital to invest, as I am working but don't have enough savings to invest in business. I don't know if its weird to ask whether there could be something like business and done without investing? Actually any business...

Best Business with low or Without Investment [ 5 Answers ]

Hai, I am working in an office.I have no idea about business.I need a suggestion about best profited business with less or withour investment . Thank u

Low investment business? [ 0 Answers ]

Hello Mr/Ms, I am Naved worked as a sales executive now I am looking forward to start a Biz but the prob is of big investment, so *** guide me the biz with low investment and with big return.

How can start new business with low investment or no investment? [ 2 Answers ]

What are businees which work on present trend with low investment which yield profit?

View more questions Search