Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Courtney_Briann Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 8, 2012, 05:33 AM
    Piercing
    The other day, my best friend pierced my ear five times, yes in the same ear. Last night, my mom and I were changing the earrings, because the orginals were cheap, and my second cartridge closed within 15 minutes. My top cartridge still has a cheap earring in because I'm afraid to take it out... What should I do? Also my third piecing down is a little closer to the side then I thought and now it throbs. I clean it & everything but I'm worried that it's being so close to the side of my ear will make something happen. I need advice.
    Amyyforthestars Posts: 49, Reputation: -1

Aug 9, 2012, 09:30 AM
    When you get a piercing professionally done they use sterile equipment and usually surgical steal for jewelry. It's so you don't have to change the piercing until you're allowed to because they can close up almost instantly. Ear piercings take 6 weeks to heal, you changed them far too early. Definitely keep them clean because you just increased the risk of infection. Also you probably should have waited in between piercings, the throbbing is because your ear is irritated.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does a Tragus piercing hurt more than a cartilage piercing? [ 5 Answers ]

I'm dying to get my Tragus pierced ! I have a cartilage peircing and honestly it was just a little Pinch 1-10 on pane scale 10 being most I would say 3-4 but I'm really scared to get my Tragus pierced does it hurt worse than the cartilage piercing ?

Belly button piercing healing and re-piercing [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I had my belly button pierced 10 years ago (I was 13) and it has gradually shrunk over the years from a 14 to a 6. I can also feel that the skin is thinner as I can feel the bar. I want to take it out and let it heal and have it re-pierced. However I have grown very attached to it and want to...

Is it possible to get a monroe piercing in the place of a regular piercing? [ 1 Answers ]

Is it possible to get a monroe piercing in the place of a regular piercing?

How do you get rid of a Keloid from a piercing without taking the piercing out? [ 2 Answers ]

I got an idustrial piercing in my left year about a little more then a month ago. All of a sudden I saw this bump raising on the top whole. I found out online that it's a keloid but I'm not to sure if I'm supposed to take it out. Do these things just go away? Are they dangerous? And is there...

View more questions Search