Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    1220valdis Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 8, 2012, 05:11 AM
    What does Ma. Require for chimney liners when converting from oil to natural gas
    Converting from oil to gas in Ma

Check out some similar questions!

Converting lp gas water heater to natural gas [ 3 Answers ]

Is it possible to convert a lp gas water to a natural gas water heater or will I need to get a new heater?

Converting propane gas pack to natural gas [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 3 ton heli natural gas pack and it is bad I have a friend that has a 3 ton prpane gas unit that he will let me have can you convert that unit to nautral gas and is it very expenive

Converting a gas dryer from LP back to Natural gas [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to convert a gas dryer back to natural gas. I've purchased the proper orifice an installed it on the regulator/burner unit. Other online instructions say that I now have to switch the regulator by either turning the set screw back to "N" (which does not appear anywhere on the burner...

Converting dryer to natural gas [ 3 Answers ]

I bought a dryer that was converted to propane gas. There were 2 orifices that came with the dryer to convert it back to natural gas. I was wondering which one I need to use to do this. One orifice has a hole coming from top to bottom. The other has a hole coming from the side to the bottom. Maybe...

Converting from propane to natural gas [ 2 Answers ]

Many years ago, I moved out into the country and built my house using propane. Now, natural gas has come into my neighborhood and I would like to eliminate the propane, the tank and the overpriced service for my house. I called the local gas provider who instructed me that I need to give them a...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.