Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    karengrimes94 Posts: 102, Reputation: 1

Aug 8, 2012, 03:56 AM
    Instagram photo uploading
    Instagram have a feature to get connected and interface with Facebook to post updates on Facebook wall.
    But is there any way that directly I can use my Facebook album photos uploaded to instagram as doing it mannually getting Facebook on iPhone and then uploading takes time.

Check out some similar questions!

Instagram [ 8 Answers ]

How do I ask My Overprotective mom for an instagram account?

GIMP2 photo manipulation--Need to modify text [labels] from a saved photo image. [ 0 Answers ]

GIMP2 photo manipulation software Is there an easy way to modify text on a photo image that was saved with the labels on it. Thanks.

Spry not uploading [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to add another menu item to the exisint spry horizontal menu bar. This item should be placed to the right of SERVICE. The item is: BOOKS Have opened the Dreamweaver file: LegendsSiteTemplate.dwt , then in 'Properties' have added BOOKS to the existing spry menu. When I preview in...

Photo Programs and Photo Problems [ 2 Answers ]

I have Adobe Photoshop 5.5 and some other photo programs on my computer. I have a lot of photo files I am attempting to crop and edit using these programs. When I open a file (usually in JPeg) it displays the photo all pixilated and distorted, with portions of the image jumbled around or...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.