Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    leeanns52 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 8, 2012, 03:45 AM
    Gift idea!!
    I need help picking my boyfriend a gift its not for an occasion just to cheer him up a bit.any ideas?
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Aug 8, 2012, 09:31 PM
    What are his hobbies? Do you have any pictures of you both that you can frame as a gift?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 8, 2012, 09:33 PM
    Caramel brownies (I have a recipe.)
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Aug 8, 2012, 09:36 PM
    Many guys would be real happy with a Porsche or maybe a Ferrari.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Christmas Gift Idea? [ 8 Answers ]

Because I'm an early bird, I'm planning on giving this girl I like a christmas present on christmas eve night (to make it more romantic and magical) Here is the thing. I've know her for 2 years now and I'm real good friends with her sister who is 3 years younger than me. This girl I'm...

Idea for a gift? [ 0 Answers ]

Next month is my fiancés birthday.. bit confused what to gift him? I have chosen band for him, need suggestion on that - http://www.b2cjewels.com/Men-diamond-wedding-bands/Carat-14K-White-Gold-Mens-Band-1947.aspx Please guide me shall I buy this or go for something else? Thanks in advance.

Gift idea for best friend [ 4 Answers ]

I need help! My best friend is about 6 months pregnant and her birthday just passed so I have no ides what to get her for Christmas. I want to get her something that will make her feel good about herself. PLEASE HELP!!

Newborn gift idea [ 6 Answers ]

My brother and his wife are expecting a baby boy in February. This will be my first nephew and also my brother's first child. What would be a good gift to get them? I want to get something meaningful, something that will last, so not like diapers or anything like that. I'm still going to send them...

Need SERIOUS Help with gift idea! [ 6 Answers ]

I am 22 years old and have been bestest friends with Tess since we were 4 years old, yep that's 18 years - a really old time. She is very dear to me and the truest friend I've ever had but that also means we've given each other every possible B-day and Christmas gift under the sun. Seriously, I am...

View more questions Search