Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alisha91love Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 8, 2012, 03:37 AM
    Grades going down
    Hey , this is alisha and now I am in 12th standard... I scored well in tenth 92 %.. . but now my scores are gone down... I really don't know the reason! I am afraid this should not happen in the finals... I am losing my confidence.. plzzzzz help me guys.. suggest me what to do because I'm really worried about my scores!!
    Plzzzzz help me out...
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Aug 8, 2012, 04:39 AM
    Well... if you are using non-english words like "dis", "cuz" and "plzzzz" I'm not surprised.
    Your education is what you make of it... if your grades need to be higher.. you need to spend more time studying and less time fooling around. And just doing what your teacher assigns might not be enough... you can do more.

That type of "go over and beyond" attitude sometimes makes the difference between being a great success and just getting by in life.
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Aug 8, 2012, 05:18 AM
    Smoothly is correct--proper spelling should be used at all times. Your grades are going down, which means you need to study more. School is supposed to be more difficult each year, or you wouldn't advance in knowledge. Study for tests earlier, speak to your teachers about your declining grades. We are there to help you!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I get better grades? [ 6 Answers ]

Okay so in my classes I have C+ C C- F and 2 A- I need help to get better grades!! Any suggestions?

Maths grades [ 2 Answers ]

Hi everyone I received a b,b,a- overall for the semester do you think that would be a b or b+ overall?

Grades have been falling [ 2 Answers ]

I'm a student in an IIT.My grades have been falling in recent times-I'm trying my best,putting in 20 hour days,reading every thing I can-But it's just not enough.My profs are looking down upon me,I cannot tell my parents-They'll be worried,I feel like giving up on everything.Can anyone please help...

Grades to get into University? [ 6 Answers ]

I heard that universities only accept people with excellent A levels, etc. (eg- straight A pupils) I am in my final year for GCSE's and I am worried about whether I will be able to go on to do further education in uni/college. I have like 1 or 2 A grades but the rest are B's and C's.

Bad grades [ 10 Answers ]

I am a sophomore I use to get reall bad grades in 8-9 my grades were great not in 10th grade my grades kind of sux like its all easy I just don't want to do the work anymore that and I don't take notes because its so easy ayn reason why grades slippin?

View more questions Search