Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Gangster1 Posts: 60, Reputation: 3

Aug 8, 2012, 02:54 AM
    She needs time
    We have been only talking now for a month saying hello to each other here and there before we were intimate for about three months. She started distancing herself in the last month because of work related changes. She works 72 hours a week and a month ago was 32 hours only so we had more time to spend. In the last month or so we've seen each other twice only, first was to talk about what was happening with us, she said was too busy with work, had no time for relationships. She is going trough big changes In her life right now might get a promotion to supervisor, moving new job places so it's been busy for her. 2 weeks after that we saw each other saw a movie hung out we kissed that was it. I asked her if we would ever date she said maybe. After that we would text every 2 or 3 days but just friendly conversations. A week after that I told her if she have been thinking about what I asked her to be my girlfriend and told me she needed time because she's been busy. Told me She would try to call me more often and text,which was something she wasn't doing. Now she's being more interested posting nice things on fb, texting me on most days and now we have been in contact almost every day but we don't talk about things like being together or anything. I feel like it's more a friendship than anything else. I know Its been just a week since I asked her to be serious but I just don't see it coming. Every time we talked its just about her job how she's handling it, how tired she is all the time and I always listening. I don't know what to do now because that's not what I want to talk about her job! I would love to hear she wants me to come over and hang out be intimate again but I don't see it coming. We only talk on the phone or text and just leave it as that. It hurts me every time she calls me and I always answer her texts and calls, and vice versa. How much time should I give her, should I ignore her? I don't want to be on the friendly zone, want more than that!
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Aug 8, 2012, 03:23 AM
    She, obviously, doesn't want more then what you anticipate. She made her intentions clear I think when she promised to text you more and they turn out to be nothing more then friendly chatter.

I mean, you have been on and on about this girl in almost all of your 50 posts; you have had plenty of good advice to leave it, she doesn't want a relationship with you and that is clear to me; I think you need to be hit over the head to put two and two together. Let her be.
    Gangster1 Posts: 60, Reputation: 3

Aug 8, 2012, 03:47 AM
    This is a different girl. We known each other for about 9 months now. I think if I completely get away say a month or more I'll be clear on what I want. Right now I'm really still in emotional turmoil

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How do I set the day, time and date on a Seiko World Time Touch sensor [ 5 Answers ]

Setting the date, time and day on a Seiko World Time Touch Sensor with 3 buttons in the back

Dr. Bill: Question re: studies cited, time to test BAC=0 or time since last drink [ 1 Answers ]

Hello Dr. Bill, Thank you for all of your help regarding this subject. The information you provide regarding the EtG test is invaluable. First, I wanted to share the results of some of the tests I have taken in order for others to be able to have the information. I am male, mid-30s, a little...

Directions to set time on Seiko World Time Touch Sensor clock. [ 7 Answers ]

I need directions to set the time on Seiko World Time Touch Sensor clock. RefONS901G. Cal YJ20. The clock has a B C buttons to set time. Thanks, Tom Disregard! I figured it out. Thanks, Tom

View more questions Search